the thread about nothing...

My girl just flattened some Pillsbury biscuits, filled them with pizza toppings and folded them. So good but now I'm so full that I can barely move.

supposed to be doing homework but instead...

i'm fappin, on youtube looking at challengers w/ big rims, and texting yambs...

:smh: :smh:

supposed to be doing homework but instead...

i'm fappin, on youtube looking at challengers w/ big rims, and texting yambs...

:smh: :smh:

yambgod is fapping?

:nerd:

yambgod is fapping?

:nerd:

fappin can be used as a tool to keep the inner thirst at bay, famb... lets me make clearer decisions when talking with yambs.

it can also, if done at the correct time, can change your entire performance in the yambs for the better...

This dude Meth is putting in work. :wow:

what'd he do?

he created NT :lol:

Seriously, did he do something lately I haven't heard of?
This just caught my eyes. shrugs,carry in
Bruh, not only is there an entire sports forum, buts theres an nfl thread, a game thread, a 49er thread, and a falcons thread. Theres probably a kaep thread too :lol:
And just so you know, we've already started kicking people out of this thread for posting about sports, etc. 

This is a post in the General forum about random subjects that don't fit into existing threads.  We're going to try removing individual violators before shutting down the thread, and we'll just see how many people are left to carry it on. 

i always see this pic and wish we had a clearer view of the woman because she looks like she is probably very beautiful

fappin can be used as a tool to keep the inner thirst at bay, famb... lets me make clearer decisions when talking with yambs.

it can also, if done at the correct time, can change your entire performance in the yambs for the better...

I agree with you on that.

Takes the thirst out, so you can play it cool with them girls and be non-thirsty.

Drives them nutz :smokin

it's always at night when i get my motivation to do something and get that happy uplifting feeling but come morning i'm like eh

Back
Top Bottom