the thread about nothing...

Bruh, not only is there an entire sports forum, buts theres an nfl thread, a game thread, a 49er thread, and a falcons thread. Theres probably a kaep thread too :lol:

That fresh detail
Man I need to get my truck washed too, gotta hit up my mobile car washer, being injured FTL

Bruh, not only is there an entire sports forum, buts theres an nfl thread, a game thread, a 49er thread, and a falcons thread. Theres probably a kaep thread too
laugh.gif
And just so you know, we've already started kicking people out of this thread for posting about sports, etc. 

This is a post in the General forum about random subjects that don't fit into existing threads.  We're going to try removing individual violators before shutting down the thread, and we'll just see how many people are left to carry it on. 

started the day great with the Dr Oz juicing recipe...

an then proceeded to slam an entire medium papa johns pizza while watching football :smh:

oh well :smokin

Bruh, not only is there an entire sports forum, buts theres an nfl thread, a game thread, a 49er thread, and a falcons thread. Theres probably a kaep thread too :lol:
And just so you know, we've already started kicking people out of this thread for posting about sports, etc. 

This is a post in the General forum about random subjects that don't fit into existing threads.  We're going to try removing individual violators before shutting down the thread, and we'll just see how many people are left to carry it on. 

tumblr_m21bmcIU4r1qcmfnio1_500.gif

Meth just came in like that

My ribs? (area right under your chest, i'm thinking its my obliques) are hurting. Idk if it was from lifting or from the coffee I drank.

Just pulled the trigger on Logic Pro. :smoking

Goal is to be self-employed by July 30th!

New Drake in 2013?! 13 is looking to be an interesting year with all these big names coming back. I hope they all tour. The acts touring in 2012 were far in-between.

Trying to decide what to eat for dinner besides fast food. Maybe we'll go out after this event.

Thank you. Too many ppl posting about sports here.

What other technique is there? Thats the only one I use. 
laugh.gif
Maybe he was just taking the url of the page and trying to embed... I think sometimes if you've found the video from another source then it doesn't always embed properly on NT.. it's got to be the original/direct URL to the video. If that made any sense. 

Maybe he was just taking the url of the page and trying to embed... I think sometimes if you've found the video from another source then it doesn't always embed properly on NT.. it's got to be the original/direct URL to the video. If that made any sense. 
yea i always copy the url from the top of the youtube page and not the share link

Back
Top Bottom