the thread about nothing...

i got a gorilla for sale
mAGILLA gORILLA for sale
pimp.gif
i2BQQBHsCJatE.gif

Girls who have kids with sketchy dudes unappreciation mini post.

Stop expecting people to feel bad for you because you make poor decisions.

Stop trying to guilt trip people into doing things for you.

Oh you missed out on having absolute freedom in you early 20's? Oh well I missed the I give a damn bus.

For the single mothers out there busting their ***, NOT looking for sympathy. I got love you. :smokin

ATTENTION T.A.N FAM... AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING GIFT EXCHANGE I BRING YOU...

THE OFFICIAL SHOE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE...

FOR THOSE INTERESTED... QUOTE THIS POST AND SEND ME A PM (email, address, shoe size)

ONCE WE HAVE AT A GOOD GROUP OF MEMBERS CHOSEN, I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT NAMES IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT A RANDOM PAIR OF SHOES, AND RECEIVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN RETURN... I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE .5/1 SIZE AWAY FROM WHAT YOU WEAR

CONDITION? PRICE RANGE? ALL UP TO YOU... :nerd:

:nthat:

ps - same rules as last time... I post all those interested and if you are a newb or nobody knows you... you can get voted out by your peers

we got 6 so far... I may cap this off at 12 members total since that number seemed to work well with the Holiday About Nothing exchange... :nerd:

last chance... plan on having everything set my tonight so we can get our assignments and shoes shipped... PM me and please remember to FOLLOW DIRECTIONS :smokin

Back
Top Bottom