the thread about nothing...

wiig04f-1-web.jpg

Would wife.....no lie no lie

i finally watched a little bit of RAW after god knows how long..

CM Punk might be the lamest dude ever, i don't see how they went from somebody as polarizing as the Rock to that lame.

no offense to Rob.
Punk is the best thing going on during the current product.
the WWE must be in bad shape if the poster boy of the company is CM punk..

that whole straight edge/revolutionary gimmick is lame is hell in my opinion.

i remember when funny entertaining dudes used to come a dime a dozen on WWF.

on another note, i seen william regal at five guys during the summer.. i wanted to ask him if he had the brass knuckle on deck but i chickened out.

i finally watched a little bit of RAW after god knows how long..

CM Punk might be the lamest dude ever, i don't see how they went from somebody as polarizing as the Rock to that lame.

no offense to Rob.
Punk is the best thing going on during the current product.

the WWE must be in bad shape if the poster boy of the company is CM punk..

that whole straight edge/revolutionary gimmick is lame is hell in my opinion.

i remember when funny entertaining dudes used to come a dime a dozen on WWF.

on another note, i seen william regal at five guys during the summer.. i wanted to ask him if he had the brass knuckle on deck but i chickened out.
He's more of the #2 guy though.John Cena corny self is the #1 guy.
play_e_pebbles_576.jpg

Can we all agree wrestling is lame now?  The golden age is over and won't return

WWF and WCW were both alive.  Both had stars.  The sport/entertainment value was off the charts.  Now its pretty lame.

I was about to name names but I just stopped because it would be too many.  Val Venis and the Godfather > todays superstars

You guys know that Mexican dude who has like a ringside guy on WWE? Well I argued with him (a serious argument dude got hella mad) and I was on TV.

We were both arguing about real ishh though dudes an *******.

Yeah somebody grab those Megan Fox esquire pics..

Salmi over JJ that year...?

Hell no.

Last edited:
*resumes wrestling talk.

Watch Rocky stammer his way through his promo that he did after Punk cut a great one and tell me Punk isn't better on the mic right now.

*resumes wrestling talk.

Watch Rocky stammer his way through his promo that he did after Punk cut a great one and tell me Punk isn't better on the mic right now.
grin.gif

yeah now..

that's like saying lebron > jordan just because lebron is better right now.

overall though..  the Goat stays the Goat.

Flair is the all time greatest on the mic.

I'd take the best Punk promo over the best Rock promo though.

Need to get off this topic tho
Salim> JJ

he shot a better % and had more makes that year.  One of my favs in college bball.  Nice avy homie. 
still mad that Mustafa Shakur never made it in the league, he had a nice old man game.
laugh.gif
he never panned out.  He had some stints in the league though.  Just wasn't very athletic or could shoot.

Enough Arizona talk tho. Back to Rob he needs to kiss my ring and show homage because I told him I would take his spot. 
You took my spot with the help of 5 different accounts.
grin.gif
Really?  Those other names that your father Meth named never even posted.  They weren't banned but denied.  Another lie the public believes.  Its ok man I just get more love on these streets than you. 

Back
Top Bottom