the thread about nothing...

1:00 am in the morning and I see this is next to me. Had to wake my girl up to make sure I wasn't tripping. Lol

Had liquor for the first time in months...damn I forgot that feel :lol:

Missing my girl though ...sucks we gotta be half way around the world from each other :smh:

1:00 am in the morning and I see this is next to me. Had to wake my girl up to make sure I wasn't tripping. Lol
lol where are you, this is mad dope

There are some strange parts of YouTube

How did I get here from a Dom Kennedy video

i finally watched a little bit of RAW after god knows how long..

CM Punk might be the lamest dude ever, i don't see how they went from somebody as polarizing as the Rock to that lame.

no offense to Rob.

CM Punk might be the lamest dude ever, i don't see how they went from somebody as polarizing as the Rock to that lame.

no offense to Rob.
Punk is the best thing going on during the current product.

no offense to Rob.
laugh.gif

Exactly.  We throw hands for real over here.  No acting.  Still undefeated

And ThaDocta my bad I keep forgetting.  I got you. I can confirm this I am a 2nd place dunker

lol where are you, this is mad dope

There are some strange parts of YouTube

How did I get here from a Dom Kennedy video
I mean am I the only fascinated by this

Look at those high definition blackheads bruh

Whenever I see blackheads on a person I just want to pop them right there, not because I think they're dirty or anything, I just like popping them

I feel like I'm the only ***** up on the blackhead popping game

My girl has blackheads and I want to tell her but I don't want to offend her even though it has nothing to do with cleanliness

I just wanna pop em

Back
Top Bottom