the thread about nothing...

why couldnt this have existed 20 years ago? the gameboo, w/ emulator and almost any ROM available for the NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, and more. i could have been the man.

Need this...is there a site where i can send my old gameboy to be converted?

why couldnt this have existed 20 years ago? the gameboo, w/ emulator and almost any ROM available for the NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, and more. i could have been the man.

Need this...is there a site where i can send my old gameboy to be converted?

i don't think so, this was a personal project by some dude. he gives step by step instructions here http://casingthejoint.wordpress.com/gameboo/ , maybe you can hit him up to commission one for yourself.

Last edited:
Manager on Duty tonight at work....

Got 1500 kids with a Jesus group here and theres like 50 of em in the damn pool...
mean.gif

Freaking hate nights like this.  Good thing i only gotta MOD once a month.

ATTENTION T.A.N FAM... AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING GIFT EXCHANGE I BRING YOU...

THE OFFICIAL SHOE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE...

FOR THOSE INTERESTED... QUOTE THIS POST AND SEND ME A PM (email, address, shoe size)

ONCE WE HAVE AT A GOOD GROUP OF MEMBERS CHOSEN, I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT NAMES IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT A RANDOM PAIR OF SHOES, AND RECEIVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN RETURN... I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE .5/1 SIZE AWAY FROM WHAT YOU WEAR

CONDITION? PRICE RANGE? ALL UP TO YOU... :nerd:

:nthat:

ps - same rules as last time... I post all those interested and if you are a newb or nobody knows you... you can get voted out by your peers

i am helping ray w/ this.

no need to buy a new pair, something from the archives is ok. ds/vnds only and ray will try to get within .5/1 of your size. the more folks that participate the more likely you are gonna get closer to your size and it creates an opportunity for more variety. wouldn't you like to move some of the joints you havent worn in years and get a different pair in return? you might could get something really nice.

Last edited:
You are watching UBN...

U Black ****** Network channel 94...

Raleigh...Durham...Chapel Hill

:pimp:

Channel 94 was a reference to the end of the golden era of hip hop...1994.

Back
Top Bottom