the thread about nothing...

i dont even know best any more, **** constantly changes.
for paid you'd be good with kaspersky or eset nod32.
free- avast or avg. Had to switch from microsoft security essentials after the stuff i've been reading lately :smh:
also get malwarebytes & scan occasionally regardless of what antivirus program you choose to get
thought the latest verisons of norton weren't suppose to be resource hogs?

Last edited:
free- avast or avg. Had to switch from microsoft security essentials after the stuff i've been reading lately
mean.gif

i was using the version that is provided free of charge by comcast..

it wasn't that bad, but i don't have that much memory to spare in the first place. 
embarassed.gif

i'm just gonna try the AVG trial, if i like it i might just buy it.

when I dreamed last night I had dreams about being old with gray hair, having rotted teeth, and woke up thinking I missed class (on a Saturday morning). a few nights ago I dreamed about a synchronous machine that was like an engine and nothing else, just the machine moving.

the brain is a very interesting thing.

I use[font=Segoe UI, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]  [/font]ESET Smart Security  works great and doesn't slow your computer down imo  

free- avast or avg. Had to switch from microsoft security essentials after the stuff i've been reading lately :smh:

it wasn't that bad, but i don't have that much memory to spare in the first place. 
embarassed.gif

get a mac.

srs

embarassed.gif

:x $40
if you have a modern machine $40 bucks could by you enough ram to keep your machine running good with norton
i'd just stick to the free version (although they'll be occasionally pop ups asking you to upgrade) & run malwarebytes weekly.
Or if you insist on paying get eset or kaspersky

in after get a mac
in b4 try linux

Last edited:
yo WHT..

what is the best internet anti-virus program for da windows?

i was running norton but that **** was raping my cpu's resources.
i'm running symantec endpoint 12, haven't had any problems.

lots of good ancillary scan programs out there:

malwarebytes

spybot

superantispyware

pick one, try it out from that list. it's mostly user comfort for preference. some are better than others at doing certain things.

used to be malwarebytes was better at getting infected files, and that superantispyware was better at correcting registry keys. 

sick.gif
$40
if you have a modern machine $40 bucks could by you enough ram to keep your machine running good with norton
i'd just stick to the free version (although they'll be occasionally pop ups asking you to upgrade) & run malwarebytes weekly.
Or if you insist on paying get eset or kaspersky

in after get a mac
in b4 try linux
i got an old *** laptop man.. 
laugh.gif

i'll consider your recommendations though.

:x $40

i'd just stick to the free version (although they'll be occasionally pop ups asking you to upgrade)

i got an old *** laptop man.. 
laugh.gif

i'll consider your recommendations though.

might actually want to consider that mac then :nerd:

offbad posted some stuff you should check out as well that i forgot to mention

i'm running symantec endpoint 12, haven't had any problems.

lots of good ancillary scan programs out there:

malwarebytes

spybot

superantispyware

pick one, try it out from that list. it's mostly user comfort for preference. some are better than others at doing certain things.

used to be malwarebytes was better at getting infected files, and that superantispyware was better at correcting registry keys. 
thanks..

for now i decided to try the AVG one month trial, i'm also doing a PC tuneup using their program.

i'll look in to those programs when this trial runs out though.

LMAOOOO. I'm too broke for shoe about nothing.

Shoe about nothing sounds good...but I'm short on cash until the end of the month ...decisions, decisions.....

you aint gotta go out and buy a pair, something ds/vnds from the archives would work. the more folks that we get to participate the better the exchange will be (more variety)

Last edited:

ATTENTION T.A.N FAM... AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING GIFT EXCHANGE I BRING YOU...

THE OFFICIAL SHOE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE...

FOR THOSE INTERESTED... QUOTE THIS POST AND SEND ME A PM (email, address, shoe size)

ONCE WE HAVE AT A GOOD GROUP OF MEMBERS CHOSEN, I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT NAMES IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT A RANDOM PAIR OF SHOES, AND RECEIVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN RETURN... I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE .5/1 SIZE AWAY FROM WHAT YOU WEAR

CONDITION? PRICE RANGE? ALL UP TO YOU... :nerd:

:nthat:

ps - same rules as last time... I post all those interested and if you are a newb or nobody knows you... you can get voted out by your peers

IN.

LETS TRY TO MATCH UP SIZES IF POSSIBLE!

i would do it if i knew i would get somebody that wears sz 13..

i got a couple DS pairs in that size.

I'll take those for free.99 :tongue:

How old do you have to be to get a credit card, keep missing sneaker deals cause my grandfathers cc doesn't work with paypal :lol: and mom doesn't like me shopping online.

get a moneypak or something like that to add money to your pp account.

Any of you bruhs work at Nordstrom, if you do a pm would be appreciated, I have some work related questions for you.

Ever have one of those dreams where you're awake but cant speak or move due to a force holding you down? Smh weird ****. i think they call it Sleep paralysis or something like that 
mean.gif

Ever have one of those dreams where you're awake but cant speak or move due to a force holding you down? Smh weird ****. i think they call it Sleep paralysis or something like that 
mean.gif

there was a thread about this not so long ago.

Japanese say it is a demon holding you or some **** like that.

Never happenned to me, but to a couple of my friends. Must be scary as ****!

Back
Top Bottom