tumblr_mg2tiwqJxl1r2vpsgo3_250.gif
tumblr_mg2tiwqJxl1r2vpsgo4_250.gif

pretty and dangerous :wow: :wow:
-------------------------------------------
*looks at textbook prices*
tumblr_mguvm0Mqun1rw8ripo1_250.gif

copy machine gonna get dusted off soon :smh:

Will never get use to Cali weather. Lol

Last just week we had record breaking cold. And the last 4 days its been super hot.

Slept with a window fan last night .. Smh

These girls looking so scrumptious, but good lord are they dreadful to talk to.

bro, its crazy how much the quality of conversation has degraded over the past few years. When I was younger I could talk for hours with a girl, now a conversation gets tenuous after a couple minutes...and I got lots of **** to say

bro, its crazy how much the quality of conversation has degraded over the past few years. When I was younger I could talk for hours with a girl, now a conversation gets tenuous after a couple minutes...and I got lots of **** to say
Werdd. And you say alot of stuff and they give you a short simple response back instead of keeping the convo going :smh:

It seems like they ain't got nothing to say IMO.
I dislike the feeling that I gotta audition for these dames. Like I gotta shuck and jive. " We never talk Rusty!" "You mean what am I gonna talk about? Cuz you ain't got nothing to say, and everything I want to talk about is inappropriate (bs) "

why couldnt this have existed 20 years ago? the gameboo, w/ emulator and almost any ROM available for the NES, Super NES, Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy Color, and more. i could have been the man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom