the thread about nothing...

Welp laptop that I've had for 6 years froze up on me today, time to look for a MBP and taxes are around the corner too just in time.
Get applecare or a squaretrade warranty with your MBP.

Get applecare or a squaretrade warranty with your MBP.
i agree it's expensive but worth it.

Thanks for the advice I've heard of applecare but what's squaretrade?
Squaretrade covers accidental damage, which apple does not.
Squaretrade will repair your mac or refund the purchase price if they can't fix it.
From my understanding, Apple repairs macs much better than squaretrade. What squaretrade does to compensate is allow people to get their macs fixed by apple and they'll reinburse you for the repairs.

Here's their site:
http://www.squaretrade.com/

Here's some links that can help you decide which is right for you.
http://dealnews.com/features/War-of-the-Warranties-Apple-Care-vs.-Square-Trade/541964.html
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=832006

My personal opinion is that applecare>squaretrade, but I haven't had any accidental damage occur.
If that happened, I'd be singing a different tune.

You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar

can't sleep got stuff to do tomorrow

this next day air movie really sucks, but nothing else decent is on

i hate relying on stuff.  been without my cell phone for like 3 days and it makes me realize how much I rely on it.

charles e cheeses was good with my neice and nephew

Nephew has a basketball game tomorrow at 8:30 am then baseball try outs from 9 to 1 my sister said, little man is pumped though, gotta be there to support the nephew.

If I ever hit the lottery I wouldn't give my "best friend" a DIME. am I wrong?

That person isn't your best friend then
That's what im realizing. Son is whipped and stays selling out. Talking about he stacking bread yet can't pay a 5 dollar meal when we trying to kick it.

If I ever hit the lottery I wouldn't give my "best friend" a DIME. am I wrong?

Id def buy all of them a car or at least pay off what they have left on their car. This way they have no excuses when trying to chill.
Maybe my other boys that are always down for whatever and got my back. But not this dude.

I'd do it but I'm broke and shipping fees are a ***** :lol: (I wear a 13 btw :nerd: )

you dont have to go out and buy a new pair, they can be something from your archive as long as they are ds/vnds. and shipping shouldn't be more than $15, you should get in the more people that participate the better the exchange will be.

can't sleep got stuff to do tomorrow

this next day air movie really sucks, but nothing else decent is on

i hate relying on stuff.  been without my cell phone for like 3 days and it makes me realize how much I rely on it.

charles e cheeses was good with my neice and nephew

I was at chuck today and got annoyed at the high pitched screams really quick. I used to be able to have a good time playing the shooter games and zoning out, but not this time. Pizza was good though and spotted a dude wearing galaxy foambs.

Back
Top Bottom