the thread about nothing...

Do you actually cuss in real life?
Yup so

unfollow him?
Hes one of my homeboys from hs tho I don't wanna seem like an ***** Feel me?
what HS you went to?
A high school around my way :nerd:
Why?

Last edited:
would you guys feel bad if a homie came to your house to kick it and your brother called and invited you somewhere and said yea but your homie now has to go home bc you're jamming? 

like he's been here for like 5 hours and we've been doing nothing and of course he was invited by us but he has no I.D to get into the bar/club, i just need to leave the house, i'm here 24/7 since i have no car, no yob no nothing, idk i feel like a scumbag
ohwell.gif

would you guys feel bad if a homie came to your house to kick it and your brother called and invited you somewhere and said yea but your homie now has to go home bc you're jamming? 
like he's been here for like 5 hours and we've been doing nothing and of course he was invited by us but he has no I.D to get into the bar/club, i just need to leave the house, i'm here 24/7 since i have no car, no yob no nothing, idk i feel like a scumbag
ohwell.gif

similar situation happened w/ me a couple of days ago, but i was the on getting dissed. on one hand it sucks cuz you're the odd man out, but ive done it to people too. so i would just say its part of the game. if your boy aint ***** made he should be alright. its not like he came over for you to fix his car/cpu or something.

Last edited:
oxpenguin, unless u know someone who can make an id for him.....then u shouldnt feel bad

as for the breakfast war.......waffles>>pancakes>>bagles (only from panera
tongue.gif
)

ATTENTION T.A.N FAM... AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING GIFT EXCHANGE I BRING YOU...

THE OFFICIAL SHOE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE...

FOR THOSE INTERESTED... QUOTE THIS POST AND SEND ME A PM (email, address, shoe size)

ONCE WE HAVE AT A GOOD GROUP OF MEMBERS CHOSEN, I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT NAMES IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT A RANDOM PAIR OF SHOES, AND RECEIVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN RETURN... I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE .5/1 SIZE AWAY FROM WHAT YOU WEAR

CONDITION? PRICE RANGE? ALL UP TO YOU... :nerd:

:nthat:

ps - same rules as last time... I post all those interested and if you are a newb or nobody knows you... you can get voted out by your peers

Last edited:

ATTENTION T.A.N FAM... AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING GIFT EXCHANGE I BRING YOU...

THE OFFICIAL SHOE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE...

FOR THOSE INTERESTED... QUOTE THIS POST AND SEND ME A PM

ONCE WE HAVE AT LEAST 5 MEMBERS CHOSEN, I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT NAMES IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT A RANDOM PAIR OF SHOES, AND RECEIVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN RETURN...

CONDITION? PRICE RANGE? ALL UP TO YOU... :nerd:

:nthat:

ps - same rules as last time... I post all those interested and if you are a newb or nobody knows you... you can get voted out by your peers
Count me in papi

When there's a service you need and the person providing the service can do whatever the **** they want because they know you need it, it ******g sucks.

iLLest!
Da feel I know but u gotta be strong and slick like my dude rick

Dont let them know that u really need da service

When there's a service you need and the person providing the service can do whatever the **** they want because they know you need it, it ******g sucks.

iLLest!
Da feel I know but u gotta be strong and slick like my dude rick

Dont let them know that u really need da service

or you can learn how to do it yourself, and have the satisfaction of getting a job done and sticking it to them at the same damn time.

Back
Top Bottom