the thread about nothing...

ATTENTION T.A.N FAM... AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING GIFT EXCHANGE I BRING YOU...

THE OFFICIAL SHOE ABOUT NOTHING EXCHANGE...

FOR THOSE INTERESTED... QUOTE THIS POST AND SEND ME A PM

ONCE WE HAVE AT LEAST 5 MEMBERS CHOSEN, I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT NAMES IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT A RANDOM PAIR OF SHOES, AND RECEIVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN RETURN...

CONDITION? PRICE RANGE? ALL UP TO YOU... :nerd:

:nthat:

ps - same rules as last time... I post all those interested and if you are a newb or nobody knows you... you can get voted out by your peers

Im in.

When there's a service you need and the person providing the service can do whatever the **** they want because they know you need it, it ******g sucks.

iLLest!
Da feel I know but u gotta be strong and slick like my dude rick

Dont let them know that u really need da service

or you can learn how to do it yourself, and have the satisfaction of getting a job done and sticking it to them at the same damn time.

True but sometimes you don't have time to learn it

Welp laptop that I've had for 6 years froze up on me today, time to look for a MBP and taxes are around the corner too just in time.

ATTENTION T.A.N FAM... AFTER THE SUCCESS OF THE HOLIDAY ABOUT NOTHING GIFT EXCHANGE I BRING YOU...

ONCE WE HAVE AT LEAST 5 MEMBERS CHOSEN, I WILL RANDOMLY SELECT NAMES IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND OUT A RANDOM PAIR OF SHOES, AND RECEIVE A PAIR OF SHOES IN RETURN...

ps - same rules as last time... I post all those interested and if you are a newb or nobody knows you... you can get voted out by your peers

also, I will try to arrange it so that we all get our size or something very close to it (one size away)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO PM ME (with email, shoe size, and address) AND NOT JUST SAY "COUNT ME IN" :nerd:

in, pm sent.

Pm if you read before the edit.
thadocta can you edit your reply to? thanks in advance.

Last edited:
you gonna have dudes sending nikes and some sending some $2 house shoes 
laugh.gif

I would think those dudes will get voted off... I have a feeling only the vets and heavy posters will make the cut

agreed w/ both, but i also think that makes things interesting.

folks also could try to out do each other in order to not look bad.

i would do it if i knew i would get somebody that wears sz 13..

i got a couple DS pairs in that size.

the more people that join in, the more likely there will be another 13. ray also said he's gonna try to match sizes within a size. half size would be better, but im not organizing things.

need any help ray?

Last edited:
if u dont wannna be in trouble with meff i suggest u edit that brah

Last edited:
i would do it if i knew i would get somebody that wears sz 13..

i got a couple DS pairs in that size.

are you a 13? I was going to pair people up close to their size... PM me, if anything put down that you want someone in a 13, but you are a x size... I can probably make it work out

Welp laptop that I've had for 6 years froze up on me today, time to look for a MBP and taxes are around the corner too just in time.
Get applecare or a squaretrade warranty with your MBP.
Get applecare or a squaretrade warranty with your MBP.
i agree it's expensive but worth it.
Thanks for the advice I've heard of applecare but what's squaretrade?
Squaretrade covers accidental damage, which apple does not.

Squaretrade will repair your mac or refund the purchase price if they can't fix it.

From my understanding, Apple repairs macs much better than squaretrade. What squaretrade does to compensate is allow people to get their macs fixed by apple and they'll reinburse you for the repairs.

Here's their site:

http://www.squaretrade.com/

Here's some links that can help you decide which is right for you.

http://dealnews.com/features/War-of-the-Warranties-Apple-Care-vs.-Square-Trade/541964.html

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=832006

My personal opinion is that applecare>squaretrade, but I haven't had any accidental damage occur.

If that happened, I'd be singing a different tune.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom