the thread about nothing...

i go to gamestop to buy forza in december. fat bish at the counter says i have till the 13th to return it. im like aiite thats cool.

today i go in to return the game the guy tells me that only applied to new games :stoneface:

i really hate them. then dude is like i can give u 16 bucks for it :stoneface:
added them to my scumbag business list

so how do i incur damage to their store? keep buying games every week and returning them 5 days later?

:nerd:

do you guys think there are as many geniuses on Earth as there are NBA/NHL/NFL/Olympic caliber athletes?

does the rate of exceptionality appear on both ends of the spectrum?
depends.

doctors, doctorates, lawyers, inventors, scientists, politicians etc.

plenty of those in the world and yes they are exceptional minds. 

what is the range in caliber that you speak of? Marginal starter, utility player, superstar?

i go to gamestop to buy forza in december. fat bish at the counter says i have till the 13th to return it. im like aiite thats cool.

today i go in to return the game the guy tells me that only applied to new games :stoneface:

i really hate them. then dude is like i can give u 16 bucks for it :stoneface:

so how do i incur damage to their store? keep buying games every week and returning them 5 days later?

yup keep the receipt and return it

do you guys think there are as many geniuses on Earth as there are NBA/NHL/NFL/Olympic caliber athletes?

depends.

doctors, doctorates, lawyers, inventors, scientists, politicians etc.
plenty of those in the world and yes they are exceptional minds. 

what is the range in caliber that you speak of? Marginal starter, utility player, superstar?

well there are guys as the end of the bench who are exceptional athletes, and theres even more guys who were exceptional, but got hurt.

There are also starters who are marginal athletes, everybody isn't Lebron James, theres quite a few Jared Dudley's and Zach Randolph's...

I guess the latter would be guys who are good at their jobs, but it doesnt come naturally

laugh.gif
Your spoiler made your post get deleted. I always forget that people are watching
nerd.gif
. To answer your question, no I do not. To me a genius is a level of intellect that honestly cannot be worked on, youre just born that way, and in the case of being an athlete, hard work can in fact get you there

today i go in to return the game the guy tells me that only applied to new games
indifferent.gif

i really hate them. then dude is like i can give u 16 bucks for it
indifferent.gif

Gamestop is horrible, I really try to avoid doing business with them. Some new game retailer that doesnt try to scam their customers needs to appear. Its crazy how theyre so big cause anyone whos in the teenage range hates them and their policies but all the parents who simply dont know better just ride with what theyre given.

Idk, how would you even track something like that
idk
indifferent.gif
 maybe if there were more geniuses i'd have my hoverboard by now
nthat.gif

only thing that comes to mind is that i think being exceptionally smart is birth given as to athletes where they practice to perfect their skill but then again smart people study
ohwell.gif

good question though

Last edited:
You're also born with athleticism though...Usain Bolt isn't as fast as he is solely due to his training. And ox made a good point about geniuses also needing to learn/practice. You're born with it in both cases. To answer the question....I have no idea. I'd think more athletes, but it's like Offbad said, it all depends on the parameters. What constitutes a genius or an exceptional athlete?

We need a definition of genius.

IMO, genius is like Leonardo Da Vinci

So there is more athletes than genius.

Got my Box about Nothing. Thanks Moonpanda. :smokin

:pimp: Had no clue what to buy, so just bought random prank items. :lol:

It's all good TANly. That book has some great quotes. I'm def going to use those stamps and the whoopie cushion in the future. This is the ideal box for something like this.

I think I went a little too serious with my Mr.Nothing. I hope he or she likes it. Shall be arriving tomorrow. :nerd:

Last edited:
pizza hut>>>dominos

especially with the big box
nthat.gif
 wings are good too

at Maryland we had a whole class dedicated to this subject. We considered genius in 3 disciplines science/math, art/architecture, and music.

Ex: Einstein, Newton, a couple of architects (mies van de rohe, lloyd wright), beethoven, mozart etc

The thing I always thought though is that genius is often subjective, and quite possibly relative. You can absolutely quantify athletic superiority. But what about genius lawyers, genius carpenters etc. Defining genius is a bit harder to do, the best approach is to define it it within disciplines.

at Maryland we had a whole class dedicated to this subject. We considered genius in 3 disciplines science/math, art/architecture, and music.

Ex: Einstein, Newton, a couple of architects (mies van de rohe, lloyd wright), beethoven, mozart etc

The thing I always thought though is that genius is often subjective, and quite possibly relative. You can absolutely quantify athletic superiority. But what about genius lawyers, genius carpenters etc. Defining genius is a bit harder to do, the best approach is to define it it within disciplines.

this makes sense...and I guess there would be genius athletes too

Back
Top Bottom