the thread about nothing...

In regards to the restrictions on what we are/aren't allowed to discuss in certain threads, I'm afraid to even post sometimes now.

Got hit with a suspension just for stating that an album leaked. Didn't even explicitly say it, just said that it was out. Didn't offer to share it or anything like that, still got in trouble for it.
Discussing music in here isn't allowedAnd if it was an illegal leak, then even mentioning it is probably against the rules since it often prompts people to quote and ask for PMs or 
nerd.gif
 emoticons.

I have that movie rurouni but I have not watched it..

Got Argo and silver linings to watch today..

Never watch anything twice, but I had to watch Django again right now..

Last edited:
i want to make a thread but idk if its NSFW. its a web series documentary on strippers. manly cuz there's moments for the beasts
P.O.P.?

i was waiting on part 3..

the two chicks with the short hair could have it all, i would convert to whatever religion they wanted me too.

I got turned down by 1 baddy *** Latina last night and kept crying about it. lol. SMH.

iLLest!

That feel... I know all about it. It's always the one you really, really, really want. You be leaning on the wall, sippin your drink like, "*****, we coulda been something!"

The intro to Enter The Void though! :rofl:!

I'm so hyped already! The music has me pumped!

Last edited:
Somebody please post that video of the male chauvanist guy on a talk show treating some fat ***** in the audience for talking slick I need them lolz right now

Thinkin about moving down south and stayin with my uncle when I graduate college. Which is most likely next spring semester. He lives in atl

Anyone live down there that can tell me how it is? I'm from jersey but I've gone down there 2 times for about a weeks stay back when I was like 13

Thinkin about moving down south and stayin with my uncle when I graduate college. Which is most likely next spring semester. He lives in atl

Anyone live down there that can tell me how it is? I'm from jersey but I've gone down there 2 times for about a weeks stay back when I was like 13
where will you be staying?

Back
Top Bottom