the thread about nothing...

Just seen that thread about using protection 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Just finished my first chapter quiz of my first online class and I got a % 60 :lol:. I figured wth im bored I might as well do something. The teacher gives us 3 tries though so its gucci. I started cause I couldn't sleep after the power point I was sleepy as hell . :smh:

watched the silver lining playbooks. movie was good, the vibes were good, i feel like doing something about myself now. something i havent felt in a while

Are we not allowed to post movies we've just seen or something? :nerd:

Argo
Beasts of the Southern Wild
and...

DJJJJJANNNNNGGGOOOO!!!!!!!!

Anthony Jeselnik just went off. Donald Glover is starting.

the genie is packed.

I don't know why I'm still awake but red velvet cake ice cream > *

i want to make a thread but idk if its NSFW. its a web series documentary on strippers. manly cuz there's moments for the beasts

Are we not allowed to post movies we've just seen or something? :nerd:

Argo
Beasts of the Southern Wild
and...

DJJJJJANNNNNGGGOOOO!!!!!!!!

There's a big movie thread already "name your favorite..." or there's individual threads for certain movies.

In regards to the restrictions on what we are/aren't allowed to discuss in certain threads, I'm afraid to even post sometimes now.

Got hit with a suspension just for stating that an album leaked. Didn't even explicitly say it, just said that it was out. Didn't offer to share it or anything like that, still got in trouble for it.

In regards to the restrictions on what we are/aren't allowed to discuss in certain threads, I'm afraid to even post sometimes now.

Got hit with a suspension just for stating that an album leaked. Didn't even explicitly say it, just said that it was out. Didn't offer to share it or anything like that, still got in trouble for it.
Its okay. You'll be alright. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom