the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
rck2sactown is depressed. He doesn't feel like doing anything tonight and would rather just stay home and watch Netflix.

what the hell is wrong with him

rck2sactown is depressed. He doesn't feel like doing anything tonight and would rather just stay home and watch Netflix.

Yo i'm starting to feel like not doing anything myself .. i don't know what it is i have no motivation to go out what so ever right now 
tired.gif
 i need to start blasting some ignorant music so i can try and get motivated

Last edited:

Yo i'm starting to feel like not doing anything myself .. i don't know what it is i have no motivation to go out what so ever right now 
tired.gif
 i need to start blasting some ignorant music so i can try and get motivated
I just want to sleep for like a week straight and hope I wake up outta this funk 
mean.gif

I'm trying really hard to not to tell a certain NTer to stop posting. I'm not trying to get into it with anyone on here so, I'ma stay out of the YeKim baby thread.

No, its no Powerballin.

I'm trying really hard to not to tell a certain NTer to stop posting. I'm not trying to get into it with anyone on here so, I'ma stay out of the YeKim baby thread.

No, its no Powerballin.
Is it his adversary? 

Nope. None of the regs.

I think this dude is new . I'm not even gonna worry about it. I will tell yall this doe, real does, in fact, recognize real. Even on the internet.

:lol: No

The only problem I have with Ksteezy is the fact that his wife isn't mine. I'll get over that...

funny...last year the general had a hilarious kanye thread pop up at the end of the year and now it will end with another thread about dealing with kanye....

the Lakers have an all access show that I catch here at my house... but the question is... do the Knicks have a show like that? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom