the thread about nothing...

So....this is apparently Oprah's niece

A_ZwiO8CAAAhF37.jpg

Not sure if serious. Basically a music streaming service that allows you to listen to pretty much any song by any artist at any time.
There's a subscription fee but its so worth it. You can make playlists and listen to them offline. So much win.

no bueno, im cheap

Last edited:
how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

for those interested.

In dere like swimwear.

i just remembered when i was a teen how i asked both of my parents for an allowance. get the allowance from my dad first then go ask my mom later on the day. 100 dollars a week :smokin and they never even bother to ask each other. anyone here do the same?
hell naw :lol:
i grew up too poor for that

My sprint coverage isnt working at my gym all of a sudden for the past wo days , and my pandora doesnt work
I cant work out without music, Im not motivated
Screw you sprint
don't you live down here? what gym do you go to?

i think everyone should put R.I.P National Trucker Dave In Their Sigs Or get Well Soon :lol:
what's with this national trucker dave 'i thought you were dead' fad :nerd:

Spotify > Pandora
"Spotify is currently not avaliable in your country." >D
no spotify in DR? que bulto :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom