the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m0etqj6AEN1qgcvieo1_r1_500.gif

:wow:

@antidope

If you're into fps, check out Call of Duty 2 by Infinity Ward.

It's one of the best shooters that I've played.

Review: http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/ls70nb/call-of-duty-2-review

I'm replaying the campaign and IDK how the hell I was able to beat some of these missions on veteran back in the day.

/humblebrag
I never beat COD2 on Veteran, hardest COD ever. Infinite spawning bad guys FTL
Hell yeah.

That's why you need to take some out, run to some cover, and go prone.

Then pop out and shoot some Jerries in the face.
How good are you? you should ask Markman23 for dat TK sponsor
pimp.gif
he's an NT member
Not that good.

Last edited:
I need to lose like 10-15lbs I can't even 360 dunk anymore :smh:

I can't even dunk. :smh:
Man I was just thinking about this the other day. I was like 40-50 pounds lighter when I could dunk. A lot of the weight I've gained is muscle but still, feels batman I can't dunk
sounds like someone is skipping leg day :smh:
Get outta here with that :lol: I was dunking at 5'10 about 175-180. I'm a built 215-225 now :pimp: I sound like Uncle Rico now

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting so pumped for tomorrow night! Bunch of my buddies and I got tickets at a club/bar in downtown CLE :pimp:

Be careful my NT brothers!

I have no plans for tomorrow. I'm sad. I really think I might just go to bed early lol

I have no plans for tomorrow. I'm sad. I really think I might just go to bed early lol

Over 21?

I know people who don't really care about New Years as well.. It really is just another day if you think about it, but gotta live it up with my HS boys before going back to school

Over 21?

I know people who don't really care about New Years as well.. It really is just another day if you think about it, but gotta live it up with my HS boys before going back to school
Ya I'm 23. All my HS friends went back to school/their new lives, outside of Sac. Idk dude I'm just not feeling it.

On a related note, my best friend came by today to say goodbye and pick up the winnings and trophy from our fantasy football league before leaving to go back to LA. I almost cried :frown: I missed that dude

Ya I'm 23. All my HS friends went back to school/their new lives, outside of Sac. Idk dude I'm just not feeling it.
On a related note, my best friend came by today to say goodbye and pick up the winnings and trophy from our fantasy football league before leaving to go back to LA. I almost cried :frown: I missed that dude

I know the feel bro.. not the FF part because I won my league this year :lol: :pimp:

At the end of the day if I were in your situation I'd be in the same boat as you..

Im out here in DC and im not sure yet I wanted to come home and party with my peoples but I'll have to do that another time

It seems like everytime I go out on west 6th I see people that I havent seen since middle school there lol

I'm house partying it up tomorrow.. them boys gonna be out there deep tomorrow pulling everybody over 
Be easy out there my dude
same to yall .. everybody be safe out there tomorrow gonna be crazy out, that's why i'm doing the house party thing this year ill be surrounded by friends and fam not doing the bar/club thing this year 

edit: yeah right once i get a few drinks in me i'm gonna be ready to hit up some spots who am i fooling 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom