the thread about nothing...

thanks grizzly, i tried using the share button on youtube....i dunno....what happened to just being able to copy and past the vid...

Info pls

ibgzzVNv698d5w.jpg

iDNNEpBhrDSmM.jpg
Mercedes-Benz 190E W201 Compact

Last edited:
You know on the iPhone when you double click the home button and that bar pops up? If I clear that bar does it make **** faster?

:lol: Bro are you cereal? Most of those apps you used literally like once, close all of them! haha

Hot sauce makes everything better.

I literally put this on everything now :lol:
I used to be a Tapatio man

original_productgroup.png

Had an interview for a well-known toy company on Friday.
I haven't told anyone really except my fiancé.
The amount of money could be life-changing.
I don't like thinking/talking about it because honestly, I'd be pretty upset if I don't get it.
My current job sucks and I'd be making almost twice as much at this new company.
I'm getting underpaid right now for the amount of work I do, I pretty much run a department on my own. I asked my boss for a raise but he's a jerk and is really cheap.
I need this job, guys, ****!
Think good thoughts for me, TAN bros.

You got this bruh :pimp:

A china man goes to see the eye doctor. After the exam the doctor said, "I know why you're having trouble." The china man says, "why?" Doctor said, "you have a cataract." China man says, "no, I have a Rincoln Continental."

:rofl:

Last edited:
A china man goes to see the eye doctor. After the exam the doctor said, "I know why you're having trouble." The china man says, "why?" Doctor said, "you have a cataract." China man says, "no, I have a Rincoln Continental."

>D

You know on the iPhone when you double click the home button and that bar pops up? If I clear that bar does it make **** faster?

:lol: Bro are you cereal? Most of those apps you used literally like once, close all of them! haha
But does it actually effect the performance of my phone?

Yea because it's saving the state of every single one of those apps, just clear them and leave the ones you use the most. closing them resets them

laugh.gif
Bro are you cereal? Most of those apps you used literally like once, close all of them! haha
But does it actually effect the performance of my phone?
Yea because it's saving the state of every single one of those apps, just clear them and leave the ones you use the most. closing them resets them
Gotcha, thank you bub! IDK why I just now realized this 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom