the thread about nothing...

Someone recommend me a 90's or 80's flick...preferably one of obscure popularity
nerd.gif
I say watch Dark City.That movie has a great philosophical meaning. Plus it came out almost a year before The Matrix and it is crazy to see how much special effects progressed in one year. Oh yeah and Jennifer Connelly is in it and Melissa George has a nude scene.

glad you guys knew what I was talking about :lol: that Uncle Jessie jacket was ****.

Why is **** (boobs) censored :lol:

Last edited:
My friend jus got a root canal. Said it hurts like a ***** 
sick.gif
the worst of it is before the root canal. pain was nearly unbearable. feel good though when i take the pain killers but as soon as they wear off I'm in agony. right now im good i feel sleepy as hell though bout to knock

they got me taking these pain meds because of this root canal  literally my body feels amazing

I want some :nerd:

I still have two full bottles from my ACL surgery last year (told my doc that I ran out even though I wasn't taking them... had to load up for the potential zombie apocalypse :nerd: )

chillin out after a hard workout or sports injury with that and a movie is :smokin

Someone recommend me a 90's or 80's flick...preferably one of obscure popularity
nerd.gif
I say watch Dark City.That movie has a great philosophical meaning. Plus it came out almost a year before The Matrix and it is crazy to see how much special effects progressed in one year. Oh yeah and Jennifer Connelly is in it and Melissa George has a nude scene.
You had me at Melissa George nude

Random thought, I remember last year, someone posted that glitch on the kohls website to get the dockers for cheap, I bought 3 pair and they were all too small so I had to return them smh. I need a play like that again man... It was like 3 pair for the price of 1.

-I swear when I watch any scorsese mobster flick, I look forward to the frank vincent/ joe pecci scene's

-A co worker died at work a couple of days ago.  It was trippy.  I was walking with him to our work area, I stop to use the restroom, come back out to see him lying on the floor having a heart attack.  ish was crazy.

-Trying to move in with some family, but they got some stuff going on with them so gotta get my own spot.

how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us :nthat:

for those interested.

Damn I'm tempted to watch " A Siberian Film " again. The first time I saw it was so nasty and sick but i wasn't paying attention to details like i do the second time I watch movies. This movie was really banned in 50 countries .

nerd.gif
masters-of-the-universe-poster.jpg
This brings back memories i remember i had sleep over for my bday party and around that time they re released this in to theaters i think it was all ready on vhs..our local paper had free tickets for it so my moms bought mad papers and cut out all the free tickets and took the whole party to go see this, and i remember i had stuffed mad cold pizza in to my pockets cause we had pizza the night before and  we had alot left over so  i decided to take some with me in to the movie 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom