the thread about nothing...

I want everyone to start calling me D.Love

Or D.Lo idgaf bout no ho
I'm going to call you D.L. Ugly

and RCK you better get it all out know because in the new year there will be no utterance of how much you miss your ex. you are starting to sound like this dude

forgetting-sarah-marshall-29.jpg

and RCK you better get it all out know because in the new year there will be no utterance of how much you miss your ex. you are starting to sound like this dude

I think I already look like the asian version of that guy..... I'm just waiting on my Mila Kunis is all

Anyone here ever date a flight attendant?

I just watched The Terminal again (great performance by Hanks btw), and Catherine Zeta Jones character was so unstable and ridiculous, it was almost believable.

Ive always wondered about the lives of the women on the plane. They are in the air a lot longer than the average human. They probably live city to city, hotel to hotel. Sounds to me like many opportunities for one night stands :nerd:

I think I already look like the asian version of that guy..... I'm just waiting on my Mila Kunis is all
is there such a thing as an asian version of a 'guy'...I thought that asians where a one of one?

TAN BROS i need your opinions quick. I just got the cleanest captain america haircut...BUT...i asked the barber to clean up my beard and of course he cut it wayyyy to clean. I usually go for the grizzly look so this looks new to me
Now do i shave it and just let my hair steal the show? Or does it look fine?
Just feels like that white boy gangster look to me but if i shave theres no going back

And the beard

Keep it man look clean, I can't wait til I see what my beard looks like, if I get one. :frown:

On another note

66527_4706183170137_401507215_n.jpg

Rode around in my new car. Bose system in it is 
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
 Stalley "Loud Motors" and Chief Keef "Kobe" came on back to back. Thought my speakers were going to blow, bruh. 

is there such a thing as an asian version of a 'guy'...I thought that asians where a one of one?
I see what yourself saying but I meant mental state right now

Back
Top Bottom