the thread about nothing...

came from the friends after HS thread, makes me feel like i'm not gonna have any friends at all when i grad

then the people i used to know i don't even feel like I can relate to now, i need to take a break from the internet for like a week or something

tell me how you feel about this situation.

Bartender tells me Last call is x:15 A.M.
I order a tall glass of beer.
she serves me, and in 5 minutes bouncers tell me I have 2 minutes (MAX) to leave
The law is they have to clear out at x:30 A.M., but they were pressuring me at x:22 A.M.

(I used the 'x' so people won't say, hey that's too early... that's not the point)

my thing is.. if you close the kitchen an hour early so you don't have to rush people to eat.... why would you still rush people to drink.
I'm not in a frat, I'm not trying to chug beers, wtf

Last edited:
just got off work, i smell like salmon and burnt arm hair. :x :lol:

what burnt arm hair smell like

just like burnt hair. **** stinks. :lol: i'm a saute cook so i'm always having fire touch my arms for various reasons. not burning them, just enough to singe the arm hair. like when you light a burner it flares up... there goes all our hair on your hand.

thunder, they always play that ****, i'll usually just cuff it if i got a jacket on and drink it on the way to the taxi and keep the glass. eff it if they wanna be *****.

thunder, they always play that ****, i'll usually just cuff it if i got a jacket on and drink it on the way to the taxi and keep the glass. eff it if they wanna be *****.

I bought 5 more minutes talkin shhh to a team of bouncers and sipping my beer.

I'm mad the bartender was cool all night but decided to butt in and take their side... I'm saying, I knew she would... but nobody asked her.
if you tell me last call is at certain time, I expect to be left alone for 20 minutes... some places 30... not 5 minutes to tell me to chug the rest in 2 :stoneface:

I'm too buzzed to pose this question impartially, btw :lol:

and MPLS, the cops were outside, and I understand the law... but don't serve me 5 minutes before giving me shhh,
you don't do that for food, don't do it for beer.

Last edited:
just like burnt hair. **** stinks.
laugh.gif
i'm a saute cook so i'm always having fire touch my arms for various reasons. not burning them, just enough to singe the arm hair. like when you light a burner it flares up... there goes all our hair on your hand.
laugh.gif
 had me thinking arm hair had a diff smell

I bought 5 more minutes talkin shhh to a team of bouncers and sipping my beer.

I'm mad the bartender was cool all night but decided to butt in and take their side... I'm saying, I knew she would... but nobody asked her.
if you tell me last call is at certain time, I expect to be left alone for 20 minutes... some places 30... not 5 minutes to tell me to chug the rest in 2 :stoneface:

I'm too buzzed to pose this question impartially, btw :lol:

and MPLS, the cops were outside, and I understand the law... but don't serve me 5 minutes before giving me shhh,
you don't do that for food, don't do it for beer.

amen

man bouncers are such *****, this fool tried to kick me out one day because i accidentally brought a glass out on the smoking patio, i forgot to dump my drink i'n a plastic cup. my boy had a few bottles upstairs. i'm like yo i'm with the big party, he turns all "oh my bad do whatever you want" man eff you, you just tried to kick me out for nothing, don't try and be my friend.

man bouncers are such *****, this fool tried to kick me out one day because i accidentally brought a glass out on the smoking patio, i forgot to dump my drink i'n a plastic cup. my boy had a few bottles upstairs. i'm like yo i'm with the big party, he turns all "oh my bad do whatever you want" man eff you, you just tried to kick me out for nothing, don't try and be my friend.

my boys jumped a few bouncers at a bar the other day, we went back another night, and they jumped on a group that started with us, out of fear I assume :lol:

Last edited:
yeah, we've had our beef with bouncers before too. hemming a dude in the crew up and the next thing you know someone is swinging on the bouncer and we all gotta jump in.

i can't really talk though, now adays my best friend bounces at all the good clubs, so i can get in black out drunk with no id just by knowing these guys. just goes to show how quickly they change once you know their homie. i really don't have an id though so i mostly just drink at the crib to save money. :lol: one day i will replace my id i lost.

I've been letting loose rancid farts since 6pm, kinda scared to go to bed, don't want to ish myself in my sleep. :x

I've always wanted to go at it with a bouncer, dudes are just professional ********.

hectic weekend. :smh: a lot of fun, but I'm not even gonna feel normal til probably a day or two after new years.

I love the EDM scene but from here on the pick and roll on the basketball courts will be the only rolling.

Found my 2013 resolution :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom