the thread about nothing...

I just checked my bank account and my school just gave me $840 for fin. aid... what da %@@@
eek.gif
 I'm not even taking summer classes bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 (i have a feeling its because of this grant aid I applied for)... I'm bout to cook now  

niketalk

These couple of cups of vodka is making the work on my app alot easier. Kinda upset i slept on the clear, always been a dark liquor person. Every know and then sneaking over to the light side.

wowww racoon chick just killed that wshh video.... its no fap may.. yall gotta check it out.. pattyeffinmayo is the name for u new NT'ers.

To the people who read The Walking Dead Comic I just got up to issue 64 and

Spoiler [+]
TAINTED MEAT!!! This chapter has me in tears laughing for some reason
roll.gif

Just saw that Levis is having a sale..... SMH. they would have a sale when I have no money. Dammmmmmmnnnnnnnit.

I $#^% HATE the new "eco-friendly" Kirkland Watter bottles from costco.

The cap is so tiny, my huge hands always have trouble opening the bottle
30t6p3b.gif

#%^% the "going green" movement. %$@# a prius and give me a hummer or a F450 super duty.

Im more looking forward to the Canelo vs. Shane Mosley fight more than the Floyd fight. (We already know who's gonna win
pimp.gif
)

I need a haircut bad, I withdrew $60 from the ATM last night, gave my boy $40 for 2gs but in the process of taking my money out outside I didn't notice I dropped the $20 I had for a haircut, I don't feel like going to the ATM again because I withdrew it to avoid 2 fees.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Im more looking forward to the Canelo vs. Shane Mosley fight more than the Floyd fight. (We already know who's gonna win
pimp.gif
)

Looking forward to Omar Figueroa on the undercard stream

Nope, i only play for one team. Could do without the headaches for a while. Plus it's not a real break, it's more of a i'll still try to smash something after the club break, but nothing more than that where i actually like the person. Im using a stark technologies heart thing to keep shrapnel and the trickster god's wrath away.

Missed the Florida rideout couple pages back
Here to bring it back
This will forvever be my favorite song/dance from here

White wimminz know 
pimp.gif

I can't be the only one that goes through the booty appreciation thread with the

1237097805253.jpg

Every now and then theres something nice but more often than not theres just some sloppy cheeks

Back
Top Bottom