the thread about nothing...

Finally got to copping the new Batman series and wow, doesn't dissapoint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Court of Owls
pimp.gif

I just need to know the results of one class and I'll be able to enjoy my summer. Genetics, please let this happen.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Nope, i only play for one team. Could do without the headaches for a while. Plus it's not a real break, it's more of a i'll still try to smash something after the club break, but nothing more than that where i actually like the person. Im using a stark technologies heart thing to keep shrapnel and the trickster god's wrath away.

Im just messing, but taking a break is a good thing. Put more efforts into saving/making money. Also enjoying the Marvel reference. Reading The Death Of Spiderman as we speak!

Put my new cans through about 60 hours of burn-in and they're sounding great

imageinj.jpg

I think this will be a crazy summer for headphone purchases...

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

imageinj.jpg

what do you need more than 1 pair of headphones for?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

imageinj.jpg

what do you need more than 1 pair of headphones for?
Different soundstages and sound profiles, and for a hobby. I like nice sounding things.
smile.gif

And I've only scratched the surface, I need to move up a few pay grades before I can truly afford audiophile territory headphones.

Speaking of audiophile, that new Santigold album is sounding amazing.

Seeing her next month at Bonnaroo.
pimp.gif

Summer song IMO. Well I mean I'll listen to it whenever, I think it's seasonally universal, but it's going to fit really well with the summer.

im at work on a saturday, watching Netflix all day. Im making about 40 an hour. Havent lifted a finger since i got here. Ive literally watched movies all days. 
YOU-JELLY_o_80550.jpg

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

I can't be the only one that goes through the booty appreciation thread with the

1237097805253.jpg

Every now and then theres something nice but more often than not theres just some sloppy cheeks

That's why I don't even go in there. Cottage cheese appreciation thread is more like it. 

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I need a haircut bad, I withdrew $60 from the ATM last night, gave my boy $40 for 2gs but in the process of taking my money out outside I didn't notice I dropped the $20 I had for a haircut, I don't feel like going to the ATM again because I withdrew it to avoid 2 fees.

laugh.gif
buying two g's is the dumbest purchase in regards to buying trees though. Either grab the eighth or scoop a g and preserve it since your paper isn't right boss.

Originally Posted by jhova718

im at work on a saturday, watching Netflix all day. Im making about 40 an hour. Havent lifted a finger since i got here. Ive literally watched movies all days. 
YOU-JELLY_o_80550.jpg
I'm extremely jelly, what do you do if you don't mind me asking? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Speaking of audiophile, that new Santigold album is sounding amazing.

Seeing her next month at Bonnaroo.
pimp.gif

Good looks, didn't know she had a new album out... Santigold is always appreciated
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by jhova718

YOU-JELLY_o_80550.jpg
I'm extremely jelly, what do you do if you don't mind me asking? 
nerd.gif
Building Porter 
frown.gif
 / 
pimp.gif
 depending on your POV.

Back
Top Bottom