the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Knicks always disappoint, always!

Not sure what you expected with 2 starters out and facing the best team in the east.

embarassed.gif

Grubbing at alondras then avengers and drinking with the boys tonight good way to start off the weekend!!

I'm still good money LEHGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear... next semester, I'm getting serious about school..... no more *#!*#!@ around...

Originally Posted by solefood229

good *%*% Paul and hazel
pimp.gif

I'm in the same boat everything finally came together for me this year, got a new promotion, copped a new car two weeks ago,and I have my eyes set on a crib by the end of the year

I swear women are the most confusing creatures on earth
Hopefully I'll join you 3 soon. Finished MBA in May '11. Worked in summer program at local university and started a full time job that Sept. Just looking to get some experience here, hopefully won't be here this time next year.

Originally Posted by swendro88

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Knicks always disappoint, always!

Not sure what you expected with 2 starters out and facing the best team in the east.

So the disappointment started with in the playoffs? Oh.

revisited the Roger Huerta x Rashad Bobino fight video today. always good for a pick me up.

dat head stomp
laugh.gif

Roger............. ROGER!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After wearing my Roshe's for two days, I seriously have no desire to wear any other shoe.

Well done, Nike.

I'm strongly considering re-kindling this relation I had with this girl, she was cool as hell, we liked the same music, but she was REALLY talkative and one day she started talking MAD reckless about one of my best friends to me, I mean come one, it's my best friend and you're gonna talk bad about him to me?
But as of lately we've been low key talking again and she apologized and said she was out of line.

Mind you, I never caught feelings for her, she caught feelings for me but I never liked her that way, plus she was always down to +%@! whenever I was in town 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

tumblr_m1mhkfbs5L1r3drngo1_1280.jpg

My gift to everyone one.

eek.gif
 i thought you got sniped in a some thread, i must be buggin but anyway 
pimp.gif

just ordered my mothers day gift from Zales and i don't even like her that much
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

I'm strongly considering re-kindling this relation I had with this girl, she was cool as hell, we liked the same music, but she was REALLY talkative and one day she started talking MAD reckless about one of my best friends to me, I mean come one, it's my best friend and you're gonna talk bad about him to me?
But as of lately we've been low key talking again and she apologized and said she was out of line.

Mind you, I never caught feelings for her, she caught feelings for me but I never liked her that way, plus she was always down to +%@! whenever I was in town 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Is she still talkative? 
Can I get a gift reciept for that gift RaweX?

Back
Top Bottom