the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Exciting month for me coming up. Vegas next week for 6 nights. Starting a NEW and PERMANENT job position after Memorial Day weekend. After 3 years of doing contracts to get experience, finally feeling stability and everything I worked SO hard for has come together. Counting my blessings. Decided to purchase the condo and making the down payment soon and now definitely will get the car.
Good work. Feels good don't it? I'm in the same boat as you it sounds like. I've had my new job for a bit already, but about to buy a condo and a new vehicle.
pimp.gif

651akathePaul wrote:

Good work. Feels good don't it? I'm in the same boat as you it sounds like. I've had my new job for a bit already, but about to buy a condo and a new vehicle.
pimp.gif

Congrats! Still feels surreal. I was seriously going through a quarter life crisis after I finished my Masters program. I had all these visions/goals/expectations lined up and set of where I would be at, and then things were just not coming together. Kept pushing and working, not losing sight. I feel like a burden has been lifted off. 
Next in line...Uh,get into a relationship for marriage? lol In the end, if I get so desperate, thinking of going traditional route and telling parents to find me suitors, but maybe I should just be patient. Tired of this single life a bit. Too many men just want to play mind games and are too immature. So definitely keeping an eye out for a good potential man for marriage. It's this city, the men here .... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

He called you something either racist or sexist.Take your pick.

So I am a racist now?
laugh.gif
 I swear everything that comes out of your mouth is more asinine then the previous comment. The top half was a response to her the bottom half was to all the people in the thread hence why I separated them. 

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

651akathePaul wrote:
pimp.gif

Congrats! Still feels surreal. I was seriously going through a quarter life crisis after I finished my Masters program. I had all these visions/goals/expectations lined up and set of where I would be at, and then things were just not coming together. Kept pushing and working, not losing sight. I feel like a burden has been lifted off. 
Next in line...Uh,get into a relationship for marriage? lol In the end, if I get so desperate, thinking of going traditional route and telling parents to find me suitors, but maybe I should just be patient. Tired of this single life a bit. Too many men just want to play mind games and are too immature. So definitely keeping an eye out for a good potential man for marriage. It's this city, the men here .... 
ohwell.gif

Yep. Took a long time for things to take form with me too, but it was worth it. And ya know...I too am at that point where the next step is to get into a serious relationship. You can find me on page 29 of the PYP thread. 
wink.gif
 Holla...
Anyway...Good luck with that.
laugh.gif

I watched Stand By Me today in my Psych class and I looked up the cast when I got home.

I was shocked at the list of the actors I saw
eek.gif

ROBPZEE612 wrote:

roll.gif
I just downloaded that song.

My music player's shuffle was on point, didn;t have to skip one track. I love when that happens.

Love this Mp3 downloader for my smartphone. Found some hard to find songs.

Was on stalker mode at work today when I found out common was passing through. Didn't see him though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

No bull... Misfits is dead to me now. Nathan, Simon and now Kelly?! This whomps.

sorry to break it to you harder... no Alisha too. announced way earlier
LOL if I knew about Simon, I know about Alisha. I just don't care for her character. Yea she looks good but she did NOTHING for season 3

This whole semester I've been meaning to introduce myself to this girl. Come to find out TODAY the day I was gonna finally approach her. She wasn't present. BECAUASE MY PROFESSOR DROPPED HER

frown.gif

good *%*% Paul and hazel
pimp.gif

I'm in the same boat everything finally came together for me this year, got a new promotion, copped a new car two weeks ago,and I have my eyes set on a crib by the end of the year

I swear women are the most confusing creatures on earth

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

rolling for the first time. any tips.. last time i rolled powder mollys and didnt felt any real effects
if its not quality its not even worth it. 
pimp.gif
 and stay hydrated. listen to loud music

Samsung/Driod is making me wanna switch but I can't until the new iPhone 5 comes out which is taking too damn long. Whenever i've been eligble for a upgrade I always use it soon, can't believe i've been holding out since Feburary smh.

If you had the ability to time travel, would going back in time when you were in a previous relationship and doing something be considered cheating ?

Back
Top Bottom