the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m37nqjRCzx1rq5jlmo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 How did I miss this? NT is the last place i'd expect to see this. They played this song out my freshman year in college. Florida music ftw and ftl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Wassup doe with dat LSD doe?

I'll tell you this, I honestly believe it's something EVERYONE should try at least once.
My first time was pretty intense, not really that great since I took half a tab then took the other half an hour later, it took about 3-4 hours to kick in, I smoked 2 bowls while I was peaking and it set it off, the road was wavy, signs were moving.

The second time was the best time I ever had on a drug though, me and friend went to the movies and we dropped a tab right before and within 15 minutes it started kicking in, by the end of the movie we were tripping hard, the hallways to the exit of the movies was super warped, it was moving farther and farther away every step I took. We left and picked up my boy, we chilled at his dorm for a while, he dropped a tab and we went to a hookah bar. Mind you, we dropped the first tab at 9 p.m. we were at the hookah bar at 2 a.m. and while I was still tripping, it was dying down already.

We go to Denny's and I decide to drop another one at his dorm, we all drop a second tab and hang at the dorm the rest of the night watching Tim and Eric's Awesome Show and walking around campus and the trails.

If there's anything you wanna know go ahead and ask, I'm still a rookie when it comes to psychs, I've done Acid, Shrooms, and Shroom capsules.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I was at the house... I thought I could show up at ANY time between the timeframe...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mj-laughing.gif
mj-laughing.gif
mj-laughing.gif

On another note:
Can someone explain what this is?
http://twitter.com/#!/niketalkgeneral
Every thread that gets made is also tweets on this twitter account.
What is the correlation between this Twitter account and NT General?
Are there other twitters for every NT forum?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I was at the house... I thought I could show up at ANY time between the timeframe...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mj-laughing.gif
mj-laughing.gif
mj-laughing.gif

On another note:
Can someone explain what this is?
http://twitter.com/#!/niketalkgeneral
Every thread that gets made is also tweets on this twitter account.
What is the correlation between this Twitter account and NT General?
Are there other twitters for every NT forum?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah thats what it does, theres one for music and S&T as well, no clue who runs them. I follow them
laugh.gif

@Bottom: bruh being in a crowd at a party and everybody pullin out the stick around you
roll.gif
South FL got too many songs and
dances. All we have is paralyzed and tom g
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by ErickM713

If there's anything you wanna know go ahead and ask
How does it feel becoming a hippie?
I'm as far from a hippie as you can get.
Just because someone does psychs doesn't make them a hippie 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

Yeah thats what it does, theres one for music and S&T as well, no clue who runs them. I follow them
laugh.gif
Thanks for the info.
I didn't even know that.

I recently published a piece in Newsweek. For the Mad Menissue. The editors wanted me to paint a picture of LSD use in the 60s and 70s—when I was using a lot of it myself. But my research on LSD got me thinking about the serotonin system and its powerful connection with awareness and mood. And I realized, with a bit of a shock, that today's most popular drugs—SSRIs for depression, Ecstasy for parties—affect the serotonin system in a way almost exactly opposite to the effects of LSD. What does that say about our society, compared to the psychedelic credo of 40 years ago?

LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) goes to work in the brain by blocking serotonin receptors, the gateways that allow serotonin into our neurons. As a result, serotonin molecules flowing from our brain stem have nowhere to go and nothing to do. Serotonin’s job is to reduce the firing rate of neurons that get too excited because of the volume or intensity of incoming information. That’s how it calms synaptic traffic, modulates extremes, regulates and supervises the brain. Serotonin filters out unwanted noise, and normal brains rely on that. So, by blocking serotonin, LSD allows information to flow through the brain unchecked. It opens up the floodgates – what Huxley called the “Doors of Perception

I think me and ErickM713 need to be friends in real life. Dont be afraid to bring your DMT hook with you the next time we go out to grab some beers. seriously.

islandfeeling hit the nail on the head. LSD is a beautiful drug when used properly. Its wild as hell when used in an improper manner.

I used to dose often in my younger and more care free days but its been a couple years since I have partaken in that goodness. I probably have well over 100 different occasions of dosing, and several hundred individual doses consumed (i usually go a few a night) and of all that I probably only have maybe 3-4 regrettably experiences ever. Most of those regrettable experiences were due to other people (my buddies losing their mind or other people actively trying to bad trip me or others). I could write a book about some funny and whacky $!+ stuff that has happened. Good memories.

Some super cliffs of different L-induced experiences:

1. my boy almost had me convinced that we had to amputate my big toe because I had injured it and we were out in the woods about an hour away from the nearest hospital (not a great trip). as soon as he pulled out his knife, i got jumpy and pulled out my own switch blade and said i was gonna stab him in the eye if he tried to take my toe off. things got hairy for a good 5-10 sec before we all calmed down and started cracking up.

2. felt the need to climb a tree to experience nature. climbed bout 25-30 ft up a tree and it was great. tried to climb down and got a bad case of vertigo and was unable to climb down. ended up chillin up in the tree for 3 hrs smokin cigs and just kickin it with a couple of my dudes until the peak wore off and we could actually make the climb down without killing ourselves. great bonding night.

3. different camping trip but same location as toe incident. me and my buddy were just standing in the middle of the river watching the hills "breathe" while enjoying the sun shining down on our faces. my boy starts splashing water on himself and he transformed to look like this crazy amphibian frogman. i thought i was going to die. i literally could not breathe, tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. probably the funniest thing i have ever seen.

4. my brother's friend was convinced that me and my brother were narcs working for the cops (even though i had consumed acid with her) and she tried to juke us by jumping out of a moving vehicle, hopping a barbed wire fence onto I-15. Thankfully it was like 5am and the traffic was light and we managed to find a hole in the fence, grab her, and drag her back to safety. Bad trip.

about to make the big jump and finally make a Twitter. need a name idea but prolly use my SN

Off of work played bball for two and a half hours and currently watching the HEAT vs. Knicks game..... It's a good day.
*cues today was a good day-Ice Cube*

Looking at the press confrence about junior seau's suicide and seeing how his mom was in pain about it makes never to even think about taking that way out. I love my fam too much to see them in pain about something I did.

Back
Top Bottom