the thread about nothing...

well we made the drive to wisconsin to get liq and my boys pass out after 2 hours and i'm fine. :lol: whatever it's just a 15 minute drive to dodge mn's ******ed liquor laws and we can cop sips until midnight in the gas station or bar and take it home.

well we made the drive to wisconsin to get liq and my boys pass out after 2 hours and i'm fine.
laugh.gif
whatever it's just a 15 minute drive to dodge mn's ******ed liquor laws and we can cop sips until midnight in the gas station or bar and take it home.
laugh.gif
 what is this law? Me and my boys ended up just going to this bar that was open about 5 miles away, it was surprisingly busy, had a dj and **** out there

I didnt go as hard as I would have liked..... the bartender was trying to kill me with like quadruple Long Islands 
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruce Jenner (right corner, 2 rows back)

He's worth about $100Million :lol:

Last edited:
well we made the drive to wisconsin to get liq and my boys pass out after 2 hours and i'm fine. :lol: whatever it's just a 15 minute drive to dodge mn's ******ed liquor laws and we can cop sips until midnight in the gas station or bar and take it home.
:lol:  what is this law? Me and my boys ended up just going to this bar that was open about 5 miles away, it was surprisingly busy, had a dj and **** out there

I didnt go as hard as I would have liked..... the bartender was trying to kill me with like quadruple Long Islands :frown:

long islands get gross if they are too strong. :x i appreciate the love but they taste foul.

in mn the gas stations/target/grocery store sell "beer" it doesn't have more than 3.2% alc in them. so we have to go to the liquor store. :lol: you probably never heard of a liq store since you can buy it in the grocery store etc.. of course mn law also prevents liq stores from being open on sunday and holidays and they close at 10 on all other days. it's basically a big pain in the ***. i can walk down the street to one of three liq stores within four blocks and grab a 40 until 10pm except on sunday. then i have to go to any bar or gas station in wisconsin and i can cop whatever there.

basically it's a bunch of dumb laws dating back to the prohibition.

i can hit any bar though, i got 6 in three blocks from my house. i live by a college so it pops off. i just lost my ID and didn't feel like going out. the beauty of wisconsin is you can buy whatever for the same price you'd pay at a store and take it home. pay 18 bucks get a bottle of svedka and walk out the bar with it. offsale :pimp:

Last edited:
well we made the drive to wisconsin to get liq and my boys pass out after 2 hours and i'm fine.
laugh.gif
whatever it's just a 15 minute drive to dodge mn's ******ed liquor laws and we can cop sips until midnight in the gas station or bar and take it home.
laugh.gif
 what is this law? Me and my boys ended up just going to this bar that was open about 5 miles away, it was surprisingly busy, had a dj and **** out there

I didnt go as hard as I would have liked..... the bartender was trying to kill me with like quadruple Long Islands 
frown.gif
long islands get gross if they are too strong.
sick.gif
i appreciate the love but they taste foul.

in mn the gas stations/target/grocery store sell "beer" it doesn't have more than 3.2% alc in them. so we have to go to the liquor store.
laugh.gif
you probably never heard of a liq store since you can buy it in the grocery store etc.. of course mn law also prevents liq stores from being open on sunday and holidays and they close at 10 on all other days. it's basically a big pain in the ***. i can walk down the street to one of three liq stores within four blocks and grab a 40 until 10pm except on sunday. then i have to go to any bar or gas station in wisconsin and i can cop whatever there.

basically it's a bunch of dumb laws dating back to the prohibition.

i can hit any bar though, i got 6 in three blocks from my house. i live by a college so it pops off. i just lost my ID and didn't feel like going out. the beauty of wisconsin is you can buy whatever for the same price you'd pay at a store and take it home. pay 18 bucks get a bottle of svedka and walk out the bar with it. offsale
pimp.gif
Ya dude, those Long Islands were rough.

But of course I've heard of a liq store, its like an international phenomenon 
laugh.gif
 I'm so glad I've never lost my ID.

eek.gif
 at you being able to purchase bottles at the bars, thats awesome

well yeah i guess you got them everywhere, but like if i'm in fl i can pick up a case at target of real beer no problems. not the **** 3.2 fake beer.

:lol: yeah that's nice to cop a bottle for regular price. you can't drink it there though, you still gotta pay 300 for that. it's just to go.

Last edited:
In college in va after 12 id drive to W.Va for beer

i can't get beer after 12 period, wisconsin stops offsale at 12. the bars are open way later, but that's not an issue. it's not like i wake up at 11:45 like "oh **** i need beer!" :lol:

the bars here close at 2, i think they close at 4 in wisconsin but i never have checked because who wants to hit bars in wisconsin...

Last edited:
well yeah i guess you got them everywhere, but like if i'm in fl i can pick up a case at target of real beer no problems. not the **** 3.2 fake beer.

laugh.gif
yeah that's nice to cop a bottle for regular price. you can't drink it there though, you still gotta pay 300 for that. it's just to go.
Bars in the Sac area all close at 1:30- 2ish so that stinks.

I gotcha with the beer, so it could be like Coors light or whatever and its just 3.2% no matter what?

:lol: yeah that's nice to cop a bottle for regular price. you can't drink it there though, you still gotta pay 300 for that. it's just to go.
Bars in the Sac area all close at 1:30- 2ish so that stinks.

I gotcha with the beer, so it could be like Coors light or whatever and its just 3.2% no matter what?

yup, they got it imprinted on the cans. 3.2% any beer bought from anywhere but a liq store, they have real beer.

Last edited:
Unrequited love
frown.gif
expound brotha
Your typical ongoing story. You know you'll never get reciprocation but you still feel the way you feel, and she knows it and from time to time it gets mad awkward cause your living separate lives but still remain friends, everyone and their mom has an opinion, and blah blah blah. It doesnt eat me alive the way that it used to though, but it still sucks
sick.gif
forgot all the liq stores are closed here for xmas. looks like i'm driving to wisconsin.
Hows ur daughter doing?
she's good man, you would never know anything even happened. it's crazy how fast she got better.
pimp.gif

Got a PS3 for christmas, what games should I get? It came with Uncharted 3 but I'm only buying exclusives, 360 is still gonna be my main console.
Besides that I'm picking up MGS4 and Heavy Rain tomorrow, anything else?
Single player games are where the PS3 shines. Get God of War and Devil May Cry
Bruce Jenner (right corner, 2 rows back)

He's worth about $100Million
laugh.gif
JVG was mad for him.
Good morning NT. About to go and semi camp for those Christmas pack kicks wish me luck.
Good luck. Line cant be that long

I'm so gone but I remember rob from jb legit/price check(this year) & I know davidme00 in real life. :wow:

i wanna get to know all TAN'ers though, antidope is a super big jay-z fan (respect)

ummmm

dipset t dot always reppin tdot & ninja always reppin' the heights.

mannnnnn I'm really know nobody but I love all of yall. (been here since 05' all I remember is jfreak32 selling those cement 4's for a K, also peeps having dope WDYWT pics like the homers)

also I believe neek has an influence among all people wearing skinnies within the sneaker community

:wow: :D :pimp:

I'm so drunk I dunno where Ima be soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom