the thread about nothing...

My ex texted me marry christmas and sent a picture of the dog i bought her like 2 years ago with it. Not sure if it was meant to rub it in my face or not? I didn't respond eff that bish.

Then this asian i talked to literally for a day who i haven't talked to in like a month texted me merry xmas out of the blue. Said she will hit me up when she gets back from LA. I know that is false.....i guess she just needed attention on xmas? Broads these days.....

My ex texted me marry christmas and sent a picture of the dog i bought her like 2 years ago with it. Not sure if it was meant to rub it in my face or not? I didn't respond eff that bish.
Then this asian i talked to literally for a day who i haven't talked to in like a month texted me merry xmas out of the blue. Said she will hit me up when she gets back from LA. I know that is false.....i guess she just needed attention on xmas? Broads these days.....
 shoulda hit them with this.

^i know that feel. theyre just gonna disappear lol.

the brain is funny. i actually know that i get these stages. where i just want random validation from people to prove that theres people around me. but some chicks give no ***** of how obvious they are and their transparency. these type of people **** up the groove of "nice guys". you are forced to talk/flirt with multiple chicks cause you gotta keep up with all the fake crap.

I'm so gone but I remember rob from jb legit/price check(this year) & I know davidme00 in real life.
embarassed.gif

i wanna get to know all TAN'ers though, antidope is a super big jay-z fan (respect)

ummmm

dipset t dot always reppin tdot & ninja always reppin' the heights.

mannnnnn I'm really know nobody but I love all of yall. (been here since 05' all I remember is jfreak32 selling those cement 4's for a K, also peeps having dope WDYWT pics like the homers)

also I believe neek has an influence among all people wearing skinnies within the sneaker community

embarassed.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

I'm so drunk I dunno where Ima be soon.
I was mentioned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So theres this chick that I've known for a long time, and her new boyfriends facebook name is "Rusty Shackelford", so I sent her a message yesterday saying

can you PLEASE ask your boyfriend if he is an NT'er? if he is, he'll know what I'm talking about. Thanks Julie, Merry Christmas

I think the capitalized PLEASE made it seem like an emergency, but son had no idea what I was talking about lol

seriously tho, fat trell nd master p get me angry.. why is master p promoting these '8&&!#.. I feel em trying to make money.. but come on man, that's garbage he's puttin in these kids minds

Last edited:
Where is everybody? Work sucks with out TAN

Can somebody screen shot the "top posters" in the thread for me. I still cant find this red number under the reply button that yall are talking about
On the General page, find the thread, click on the red number of total replies, it's the 2nd from the end column on , it should say 69,690 replies 

Where is everybody? Work sucks with out TAN
Can somebody screen shot the "top posters" in the thread for me. I still cant find this red number under the reply button that yall are talking about

If you go to the General Forum main page with all the topics. Find the thread about nothing topic and in the column titled "Replies" click on the red 69,000 or so number located their and it will display the top posters.

This works for any thread.

Back
Top Bottom