the thread about nothing...

Yea man Capital Steez from Pro Era
Dude could spit , It had around 5 this mornin I was bumbed yo

R.I.P Capital STEE
wtf some rapper killed himself after tweeting "the end" on twitter?
Z yea man Capital Steez from pro era
Dude could spit too
It happend aroun 5 this morning I was bumd yo
R.I.P Capital STEEZ

Yea man Capital Steez from Pro Era
Dude could spit , It had around 5 this mornin I was bumbed yo

R.I.P Capital STEE
wtf some rapper killed himself after tweeting "the end" on twitter?
Z yea man Capital Steez from pro era
Dude could spit too
It happend aroun 5 this morning I was bumd yo
R.I.P Capital STEEZ

for some reason my MPG on my car has been getting gradually worse over the past couple weeks. It dropped from 14.5 mpg to 12.9 :x

wheres Dankenstein when you need him :\

all the cylinders firing? i had that same problem of the mpg going down, took it in and that was the problem.

I don't like Kevin Hart, and I think he's overrated
BUT
he's been doing it for a long time, so I try not to hate on him.
if anything, at least he found "his audience" through hard work.

for some reason my MPG on my car has been getting gradually worse over the past couple weeks. It dropped from 14.5 mpg to 12.9 :x

wheres Dankenstein when you need him :\

>D Is your SES light on ? It could be your o2 sensors. I had issues with excessive fuel consumption when I first got one of my Eldos because the o2 sensors were bad. When a car gets false reads from the sensor it re-adjusts the fuel/air mix usually making the car run run extra "rich" (meaning its mixing too much fuel and not enough air).

Also... Is the car just parked while running/idling alot ? Remember when the car is at a standstill at 0mph the car is getting 0mpg and the computer averages this into its overall reading. If recently due to the winter weather youve been letting the car sit for 15 min while it warms up every day this could easily explain the drop in the reading.

:lol:

tumblr_md6acgmnGg1r3tp7bo1_500.jpg

WHO ELSE THINKS KEVIN HART IS OVERRATED AS A COMEDIAN?
How is he overrated?

in his eyes kevin hart is not as funny as the general public would have you believe.
IDK what the general public says about Kevin Hart.
To me, Kevin Hart is laugh out loud funny.

I think he's really funny, but I get how some people would think he's corny.
It's just...there's no one else left.

Hart is the best out. Those that don't find him funny are questionable IMO. I've seen him live twice. money well spent!

My dude coco is hilarious.."love dark beers and fat girls" lmaoo..I spit my food when I read that

Last edited:
really went for it today...

drove to Taco Bell and grabbed me some chicken burritos and a x-large diet pepsi (oh the irony)... couldn't think of anything else to go with it so I just ordered that and drove off... then I thought to myself, "it's xmas, treat yourself".... so I did... drove to Jack in the box and got me a sourdough jack to finish off the combo.

thinking of nick naming that combo "Perfecto" - in all honesty, I can say that my taste buds were going like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom