the thread about nothing...

Happy Christmas Eve People.  bout to go get it in with the fam i'm pretty sure i will be leaving there house like this

Last edited:
I saved a BUNCH of these when I saw them on 4ch.
best meme ev4r

Co-sign ! :D

http://niketalk.com/g/a/392844/troublesome-tyler/

here, I uploaded all I have

Last edited:
Eddie always keeps it on real level like a comedian and should.... I cant help but feel like Kevins a "phony" trying to appeal to too many crowds at the same time and not really doing his own thing. IMO the funniest comedians are raw and on the edge... Kevins still funny, but in a formulated way I know that Im supposed to laugh at....

Watch at least the first minute :lol: I promise youll wanna watch more :D

Eddie Griffin

>

Kevin Hart... And you can tell him I said it

Last edited:
Eddie always keeps it on real level like a comedian and should.... I cant help but feel like Kevins a "phony" trying to appeal to too many crowds at the same time and not really doing his own thing. IMO the funniest comedians are raw and on the edge... Kevins still funny, but in a formulated way I know that Im supposed to laugh at....
Watch at least the first minute :lol: I promise youll wanna watch more :D

Eddie Griffin
>
Kevin Hart... And you can tell him I said it

Both are funny. Jay Pharoah is funny too but gets no skits on SNL.

Jay Pharoah is great, but SNL has never been great for black comedians (not named Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy).
Either you dress up like a female and act like a poofta, or they'll never use you.

really went for it today...

drove to Taco Bell and grabbed me some chicken burritos and a x-large diet pepsi (oh the irony)... couldn't think of anything else to go with it so I just ordered that and drove off... then I thought to myself, "it's xmas, treat yourself".... so I did... drove to Jack in the box and got me a sourdough jack to finish off the combo.

thinking of nick naming that combo "Perfecto" - in all honesty, I can say that my taste buds were going like this

UPDATE

that is all...

i remember i came home one night and there was a nick cannon stand up with a laugh track playing..
mean.gif

one of the worst things i have ever witnessed...dude is sooo damn corny.

Never put anyone's happiness before your own. Trust me, I do it often and I regret it every time.
Loyalty is painful, but i know one day I'll get mine.

Back
Top Bottom