the thread about nothing...

Last edited:
nate dinkens is desperate for answers

...and he doesn't want to watch bondage videos with his girlfriend.

Last edited:
mushrooms

possibly my favorite as of late...

Do people really care about a women's past enough to leave a happy relationship
yes, when you get older and realize you're just settling anyway
+
she is too, so you hope she's ready to cool her taco down

I never thought about that, wow.

I don't care about a woman's past that much unless it's like... documented homegrown freaks type ****. or trains :smh: :smh: that's straight disrespectful to yourself. I cannot deal with a chick knowing 2 or more dudes ran through in a span of like 15 minutes.

BUT... Practice was a real *** song.

semi srs.

Anyone know the this NTer's screen name? Forgot what the thread was about, but it was something along the lines of the OP feeling down and needed some talk out some stuff. One NT replied with some words and then at the end of post said that if anyone on NT ever needed to talk he would be available to listen to what they have to say...? Anyone remember?
Not sure, but if you need to talk to someone PM JesusShuttlesworth34. Reason I say him is because he seems to have been through a lot and always has good answers in peoples problem threads. Hes got that old man sage advice.
Is this the one where Bart is beating people with skateboard? That game was
pimp.gif

^ beat the simpsons game for the first time last year on my friends xbox
pimp.gif

need help, my 3 TB external hard drive wont recognize on my PC, its through USB. 2 days ago i looked into my huge collection of movies in the folder and nothing was there... all my other folders was blank, went to "computer" to find the hard drive there with it showing memory in it but cant find anything. unplugged it, plugged it. nothing now. 1.75 TB worth of movies in that man
frown.gif

^ beat the simpsons game for the first time last year on my friends xbox:pimp:

need help, my 3 TB external hard drive wont recognize on my PC, its through USB. 2 days ago i looked into my huge collection of movies in the folder and nothing was there... all my other folders was blank, went to "computer" to find the hard drive there with it showing memory in it but cant find anything. unplugged it, plugged it. nothing now. 1.75 TB worth of movies in that man:frown:

you try it on another pc/laptop?

ever since this update my itunes has been uffin up..
mean.gif

i've never had a problem with it till now..

ish is always freezing up..

and it just looks wack..

Gatzby i have the same issue. I cant add a folder if it has album artwork in it i went to the apple store and asked why do it do dis and theh told me thsts just the way it is. Its pretty annoying tho cant wait for an update

Back
Top Bottom