the thread about nothing...

Damn, Adult Swim is always having some stupid shows.
0564ead0_307yng1.gif
Stupid as in funny/ridiculous premises for a show.
I used to watch Adult Swim.

Last edited:
Is this the one where Bart is beating people with skateboard? That game was
pimp.gif
Which game is this?
Finally started The Sopranos
smokin.gif
Which episode got you hooked?

I watched 1 episode.

Sad to say, but I was bored.

I'm def. giving the show another chance down the line, but not right now.
If you're 30 years old and still playing games...
mean.gif

I refuse to put ***** on a pedestal.
Funny, because the average age of gamers is 30.

^ beat the simpsons game for the first time last year on my friends xbox:pimp:

need help, my 3 TB external hard drive wont recognize on my PC, its through USB. 2 days ago i looked into my huge collection of movies in the folder and nothing was there... all my other folders was blank, went to "computer" to find the hard drive there with it showing memory in it but cant find anything. unplugged it, plugged it. nothing now. 1.75 TB worth of movies in that man:frown:
you try it on another pc/laptop?
yeah it works on my laptop... my life isn't over yet
laugh.gif
idk what to do now for my main pc

"I love NT, I love to post. Feels like one of them ball playing _'s like Bird, Magic. You know a _ got reps, a _ can log off, but if I leave the fans still gon love me? I get love in TAN man, Ive done sold dreams on these streets, general, sports, music, as long as _ is feeling it a _ like me could hustle it. It's my gift in Life. "

tumblr_lwxxqrrvsv1r1nngyo1_500.jpg

"I love NT, I love to post. Feels like one of them ball playing _'s like Bird, Magic. You know a _ got reps, a _ can log off, but if I leave the fans still gon love me? I get love in TAN man, Ive done sold dreams on these streets, general, sports, music, as long as _ is feeling it a _ like me could hustle it. It's my gift in Life. "

tumblr_lwxxqrrvsv1r1nngyo1_500.jpg
WORD 

Back
Top Bottom