[TD]
SOOOO a NTer tried to ROB me earlier...
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

For a sec, I thought ROB was goon'n
I thought that thread was about me too.

what up fellow TAN'ers :pimp:

yall got your red & black spacejams locked up yet?
Might go to a shop that's doing FCFS.If I don't get 'em,oh well I have the '01 and CDP.

yeah i got 01's sold the CDP's because of the crappiness. im locked in for a set at nt chi ...might double up if possible

@ ColdCity :lol: i know thats what peeps will be calling em

yeah :smh: ever since the actual sj's

you getting them cool gray space jams?
you kno who will have them white & black space jam js?
can you get me those black & red concord jams ?

Last edited:
Going to Philly this weekend. Any suggestions on what to do?

How long you staying for ? Also if you decide to tailgate the game be safe fam and be prepared to get bashed by the eagles fan. If you haven't tried a cheesesteak I suggest you get one up south st at Jims. There is also a bar across the street from the Linc that's called xfinity Live which is pretty neat to have acouple drinks at. If you need help with anything I'm just a PM away. I live 5mins from the stadiums.

this 12 year old must've visited one of our appreciation threads..and now he is messed up forever!
The juvenile who was arrested for phoning in crank 911 calls -- claiming there was gun violence at the homes of  Justin Bieber  and  Ashton Kutcher  -- is only 12 years old ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the boy tell TMZ ... he lives in California with his mother.  He refuses to go to school and sits at his computer day and night, communicating with other hackers.  We're told he is antisocial, preferring the keyboard to personal contact.

Our sources say Children's Services has been to the boy's apartment multiple times, trying to stabilize the situation, to no avail.  We're told the mother has virtually checked out.  We're told the family is "incredibly dysfunctional."

Our sources say the boy is smart, but by no means a Zuckerberg-esque genius.  Still, he was able to evade cops for months.

We're told law enforcement is sympathetic and steps are afoot to remove the child from the home and place him in a stable foster environment.  We're also told authorities are inclined to get the boy counseling rather than mete out punishment -- i.e., place him on probation and if he completes his counseling program all charges will be dismissed.

It's pretty remarkable ... a 12 year old concocted incredible fake scenarios to fool cops ... telling them gun-toting Russian thugs had held people in Ashton's house hostage.

The L.A. County D.A. has yet to make a decision on charging the boy with crimes.

Yo, if something does happen tomorrow I just wanna let y'all know, NT fam is the best, one of the greatest communities on the internet and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

Back
Top Bottom