the thread about nothing...

Crown Black and waffles.

Its 6am.

Skyrim needs me right now.

Sidenote CoralReefer420 will one day have my last name.

Last edited:
And what do we say to our alarm clocks in the morning?

1355594660053.gif

try not to look at her friends
try not to play her in public
but it is what it is
if she leave then **** it!

this is from that Yo Gotti song, but its sooooo real. This is literally how I approach all of my non familial relationships with women.
Even if I like the girl, if things arent going my way for the smallest reason, I kick her to the curb and its on to the next one. Unfortunately I'm usually the one that misses out in these situations

I'm praying I get off early today to gets some Christmas shopping in before the weekend.

For, I am not about that life.

I'm praying I get off early today to gets some Christmas shopping in before the weekend.

For, I am not about that life.

I already know its gonna be ugly bro- i gotta go to best buy and return an ipad later (probably an hour or more line- im gonna show up super blazed), and then i have lots of family shopping to do since ive been broke until today :smh:

Any other way would be unacceptable.

I just realized you're selling 13s.....I wear 13s.

Eying those P.Rods....:nerd:

93 on my criminal justice paper about racial profiling and 89 on my psych paper about sleep deprivation. Thank you based god

So Terrell Owens is gonna be on first take tomorrow. I'm calling it now, that episode is gonna be the most memorable and best one yet. It's gonna be epic. CAN'T WAIT.

guys i just want to tell you that if we lose the internet tomorrow, 

that this has been the only forum ive ever registered to and im glad alot of the peeps on here have the same humor as i do..

it has been a pleasure to be a part of this awesome community and i hope you all stay safe and let your friends and families know how much you love em..

im not scared but i just want to tell the people that matter to me,

that if the world was to end tomorrow id rest happily knowing that i told all those in my life how much i cared about them.

Back
Top Bottom