the thread about nothing...

actually this might be the GOAT

LL

dude....it barely snowed this year in MN, and everyone was like..."OMG.....what an awesome winter?"

then just last week......it...it...it ******* on em... (like a weeks worth in two days)  
mean.gif

dude....it barely snowed this year in MN, and everyone was like..."OMG.....what an awesome winter?"

then just last week......it...it...it ******* on em... (like a weeks worth in two days)  :smh:   .....
There's barely any snow out there now.

then just last week......it...it...it ******* on em... (like a weeks worth in two days)  
mean.gif
have you came out and admitted you aren't a girl yet?

Wow a rayray3k sighting :wow:

First a Nelson C sighting now the Father of TAN

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just got a late night call from one of my J/O's, went over there, piped and did a TERRIBLE job. TERRIBLE

i did just come home and get a decent chest workout in though

Last edited:
Does NT have a Nike+ thread? Interested in getting a Nike+ Sportsband. I'm on the mobile site and can't search.

what do you guys mean?

well the program sucked in the first place. it got people that werent in debt but with a used car in debt. they destroyed the cars that couldve been resold into the market but now people that cant afford to finance or buy a new car cant even buy a decent used car now cause the supply for old used cars is practically gone. looked on carmax for a 2003 tl 2.3 and they were selling it for 12k! WTH.

basically it screwed the lower class either through more debt accumulation or their inability to find a decent car for a good price.

Last edited:
damn cash for clunkers ruined the used car business.

:smh: That aint no lie... I even made a thread about the aftermath of this a while back but got flamed by NTs "I lease a 2k20 model year import" loving crowd

what do you guys mean?

Ive got ALOT to say on this topic... ill just see if I can dig up the old thread.

here it is: http://niketalk.com/t/317804/cash-4-clunkers-a-retrospective-vol-310-toyota-supras-destroyed

so stupid... so wasteful.... :smh:

well they traded them in because the cars were rather worthless? If it had a higher resale value dont you think they would have sold it instead?

well they traded them in because the cars were rather worthless? If it had a higher resale value dont you think they would have sold it instead?

the profit margins on used car now are razor thin. it doesnt even make sense how these used cars costs so much on manheim.

Back
Top Bottom