the thread about nothing...

I'm going out on the 20th

100% sure I'll try to get a girl by saying : it's your last night on earth anyway :smokin

And it's my birthday on the 21st, I need that birthday sex :nerd:

100% sure I'll try to get a girl by saying : it's your last night on earth anyway
smokin.gif

And it's my birthday on the 21st, I need that birthday sex
nerd.gif
Bruh...she'll be so drunk you won't have to say eem all that

-Last night I went out and kicked it with my ex's friend and some of her friend who are home for Christmas break, :nthat:  right? 

.......Well I just found out (thru looking at my texts and call log) I got weak and drunk dialed/texted my ex. **** my life.

I'm feeling like this now 

tumblr_m4v9ayVlTC1ruehg7o1_500.gif

What movie is that from?

I don't think people are receiving my reps due to my internet speed. LMAO!

Bored. Not ready to go back to go. Talked to an old high school friend, who hasn't graduated either, we low-key vented on how were behind our classmates who are graduating with masters and in professional school.

This money is burning a hole in my pocket but I don't really know what to buy. I want a gaming system but the cost of the games just doesn't seem worth it. What, after you purchase 5 games you could've purchased another ******g system. Scam!

Been watching The Sorpranos...pretty boring.

Are there any touch screen televisions or is the market waiting on Apple to do it?! Anyone know? :nerd:

Kenya moore is like 5'10 chic is like a black barbie
mirin

This dude was giving me the stare and didnt cower down, not even after I did.
I kind of like it when they look away, those are usually the sweet ones.

100% sure I'll try to get a girl by saying : it's your last night on earth anyway :smokin

And it's my birthday on the 21st, I need that birthday sex :nerd:

she cant say no

if shes dead, if you know what im saying.

I have read that research story w the oxygen and whatnot

I do wonder if its true. The ending is def bs

Just finished watching The Man with the Iron Fists. It was average and as much as I like Rza's work he should have left himself out of it his acting skills aren't quite up to par yet.

Would you prefer to have little penis as teeth or a big tooth as a penis :nerd:
What are you smoking

If you had Penis for teeth you cant eat anything but mush and your teeth would be so sensitive you would be able to chew or use your moth

A Tooth for a penis would do nothing but hurt the partner.

Oh yeah check out the White Cement 3s I saw at walmart

Kenya moore is like 5'10 chic is like a black barbie
mirin

This dude was giving me the stare and didnt cower down, not even after I did.
I kind of like it when they look away, those are usually the sweet ones.
Kenya Moore
mean.gif
I cant find any flaws
embarassed.gif

That looking away **** never worked for me, that used to feel like a weakness. I gotta be more confident and show my aggressiveness with the stare downs now

tim-and-eric-black-guy-stare.gif

My dad is stubborn as a mule.

He keeps on trying to explain some loan to me. He doesn't understand it himself.

Whenever I correct him and show him he doesn't get it, he storms off. A few minutes later he comes back with a new idea. I reject it or show him it's wrong and he leaves again.

:lol: .

Back
Top Bottom