the thread about nothing...

I drink to live lol like I drink because then when I feel most comfortable and most functional. I've been like this since August...

August huh? It isn't too late for you to seek help, bro - http://www.aa.org

Read this book as well

1241.jpg

Isnt this that book about the recovering drug addict that Oprah got put on the best sellers list only to find out later that this dude was a total fraud and made everything up ?

Not everything. It was loosely based on his fight with substance abuse.

I read it before I knew he was a fraud. Still some great imagery, plot, and character building in there. See it at the thrift store all the time.

Last edited:
Finally copped 2k13 and Skate 3. Got some Subway and macedamia nut cookies. About to listen to GKMC, and chill 
smokin.gif

dudes rather call each other troll and whine instead of get creative and make funny/good threads these days.....

Negative NT gotta change for 2013.  More funny less serious

>D so we should all post fake scenarios and make stuff up- and then post whatever we can to get the most reps and laughs.......

That was some of the best ****, doe. Them exposures :wow: :lol:

Besides, "political NT" is kind of embarrassing...

For example the Jamie Foxx thread.  Dude made a weak thread and used a broad general topic.  But the first 5 replies were like "what is this" "troll" "blah blah"  instead making the thread the best/funniest possible. 

you should either be adding new information, an enlightening opinion, or something funny.  But half of our users arent even bright, funny, talented enough to type anything worth a damn

shox your avy is boss...i modeled my game he god since he was a lefty as well..too bad he didnt pan out in the league

damn arizona used to have a squad back in the day...damn college basketball in my teens was the truth now that I think about it..I looked up to those guys more than pro players lol

Last edited:
some dude right now is arguing with his girl and two other people trying to calm him down in the apartments across from me, i think he's on a good one, he said he's running away to the zoo
laugh.gif

Lol I can laugh at it now.... but my moms side of the family is Bavarian and actually celebrates Krampus/Rubrich along with Santa (Rubrich is another name Germans call Krampus) . My grandma would clank chains late night on Xmas eve and leave us coal if we had been bad.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
ish was TOOOO scary to me as a 5/yo .
I got to thinking this would make a great start to a holiday traditions thread. If you elaborate on it more  it would open people up. People could tell funny stories or traditions their families have.  

Its weird thinking about all the fine women that Joe Budden has. Considering all his well publicized mental issues and relationship problems. Do you think its because they genuinely like him? Joe Budden doesnt seem like that much of a come up, especially considering most of these women are atleast somewhat famous already.

:nerd:

This girl i was talking to just said she was transferring from her college to Harvard right before she graduates... Some people are just terrible liars

some dude right now is arguing with his girl and two other people trying to calm him down in the apartments across from me, i think he's on a good one, he said he's running away to the zoo
laugh.gif
Someone passed him the shenanigans I see.

Quick question.. If someone you knew but never really chilled with or talked to OD on drugs, should you care ? Cause there someone i kno who this recently happend to and ofcourse my condolences go to her but i just dont care in all honesty. At least once a month someone in my neighborhood ODs, dont you think they should get the message by now on how bad these drugs really are. People will never learn 

Back
Top Bottom