the thread about nothing...

I think thats a little nsfw bruh (in regards to mjwizkid gif)

Why do oil changes take so damn long? Got me waiting so long

Because the oil has to drip out from inside the motor. Just how it goes.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
I was talking about inside the head and block, not just the oil pan. But :stoneface: >D

Over the course of my 2 years at my job, my production and motivation to work has slowly declined,
and is now non-existent. :smh:

Last edited:
I was talking about inside the head and block, not just the oil pan. But :stoneface: >D

Over the course of my 2 years at my job, my production and motivation to work has slowly declined,
Ino bruh im just playin, they told me itll take between 1.5-2 hours thats why i was complando

I know a guy who did something similar. He made a powerpoint for his ex showing why they should be together. It did not work

Ino bruh im just playin, they told me itll take between 1.5-2 hours thats why i was complando

Okay, now that's just them being lazy chits. Should only take 45 minutes to an hour max. :smh:

[/QUOTE]
I know a guy who did something similar. He made a powerpoint for his ex showing why they should be together. It did not work
[/quote]

I don't see the correlation. Was his girlfriend a but?

Today is the first time since elementary school that my buttocks have made contact with a public restroom.

And no i didnt have taco bell yesterday

I bought Resident Evil 6 and it included all the old Resident Evil's.

The Redeem codes for 1-3 don't work. It says they have been used before.

4 and 5 worked though.

What am I supposed to do?

Sob uncontrollably balled up in a corner :lol:

everytime I come back to dc i wanna start grinding

Shoutout to my cuz for finishing her last class at Hampton today and graduating early...she's doing the damn thing :nthat:

My x-mas shopping is offiicaly done.  feels good can't wait to see the fam open what i got them i like to think of myself as the person that always gives the good gifts 
pimp.gif

I drink to live lol like I drink because then when I feel most comfortable and most functional. I've been like this since August...

August huh? It isn't too late for you to seek help, bro - http://www.aa.org

Read this book as well

1241.jpg

Isnt this that book about the recovering drug addict that Oprah got put on the best sellers list only to find out later that this dude was a total fraud and made everything up ?

dudes rather call each other troll and whine instead of get creative and make funny/good threads these days.....

Negative NT gotta change for 2013.  More funny less serious

Back
Top Bottom