the thread about nothing...

I drink to live lol like I drink because then when I feel most comfortable and most functional. I've been like this since August...

I drink to live lol like I drink because then when I feel most comfortable and most functional. I've been like this since August...

Your story on how to avoid Asian glow was a red flag to me :lol:. But seriously, cut back on the drinking. Or get help.

Naw dude, I'm just a big dude who enjoys eating
laugh.gif
maybe you enjoy eating bc you are intoxicated all the time and have the drunkchies
nerd.gif

Naw dude, I'm just a big dude who enjoys eating :lol:
maybe you enjoy eating bc you are intoxicated all the time and have the drunkchies:nerd:

One time I had this burrito when I was drunk, and I was like, "I think this is one of the best burritos I've ever had!" I went back sober a week later... It was crap. I don't even think that place is owned by Mexicans :lol:.

More stories about drunkchies, though: Frozen chicken strips are bomb.

Last edited:
Bagel bites and jack in the box tacos are my steez :pimp:

Wanna hear the saddest story ever? So one time we got back from partying. We were all hungry and had been talking about Taco Bell tacos for the last hour. We convinced our only sober friend to drive his roommate's stick shift car to go on a Taco Bell run for 20 tacos. He had never driven stick before, but we sent one of our drunk friends to be his co-pilot :lol:. Well anyway, he actually made it there fine, but Taco Bell was closed. We're like **** it, just go get 20 tacos from Jack in the Box. They get back, and they bring a bunch of Jumbo Jacks. I was like, "What the hell happened?!"

"Jack in the Box said they ran out of tacos."

Never had I been so disappointed in life.

Last edited:
Ran outta tacos?1?!?!??!? :rofl:

Actually when I was in Santa Cruz my boy convinced me that I could drive stick in my drunken state to get use tacos well......

I got about 50 yards before killing the clutch :frown:

Back
Top Bottom