the thread about nothing...

Did this on Saturday.

Pretty fun. Except for getting lost and getting into some really bad roads.

sometimes when im bored i just drive randomly to places.

yesterday i followed 2 squadcars and they went to this house and pulled out the flashlights and pistols and i got scared and left then ijust went on a road that i havent been on before for like 20 more miles.

I haven't been on here in a minute. I think I failed two classes this semester :smh: Didn't even think about it till I got ready to do the final for one and looked at my grade in the other. Feelsbatman Too far in my college career for this ****

The black one.

those wheels look dope on there.

my uncle is at my crib wilin out. he's on the phone with his girl and all I heard through the earpiece was "_ you just mad the Steelers lost".

this _ is going off right now :lol: :lol: :lol: "ALL THE **** YOU COULD HAVE SAID AND YOU SAID THAT?!.......... YES I'M MAD, **** YOU MEAN?!"

Any of my TAN brothers have any Dominos or Papa Johns pizza codes? Help a hungry brother out

Anyone have a remedy for the struggle beard? Mines grows in patches (much more fuller closer to the jawline). Tryna get right for the winter.

i had a dream that my beard was like that..

i woke up terrified.

:rolleyes

Any of my TAN brothers have any Dominos or Papa Johns pizza codes? Help a hungry brother out

call and ask them about their specials and deals first.

Papa Johns is usually doing really good deals to compensate for their horrible pizza :lol:

Back
Top Bottom