the thread about nothing...

This is a sign from the 111um1nat1.

Diddy hasn't even seen a $1 bill since 1998.

... This man breaks off $20s when he decides he wants a single bite of a snickers and lets the store clerk keep the change. No use for previously peasant owned filthy disease ridden $1's when you got it like that.

This means his purpose has been fulfilled, his time is up and someones gunning for his number one spot. RIP

Such a great multiplayer game
pimp.gif

I played the newer one on the Wii, I thought it was going to suck, but I was impressed
nerd.gif
9? I cant stand it because the whole objective is to work as a team as opposed to playing against each other. Gonna cop 3 next though, Mario Party 2 and 3>>>>>>

Sorry to hear that Spec, that sounds like a horrible way to die.

Last edited:

Such a great multiplayer game :pimp:

I played the newer one on the Wii, I thought it was going to suck, but I was impressed :nerd:
9? I cant stand it because the whole objective is to work as a team as opposed to playing against each other. Gonna cop 3 next though, Mario Party 2 and 3>>>>>>

Sorry to hear that Spec, that sounds like a horrible way to die.

Yeah I think it's the 9.

When my friend explained it to me, I was like NOOOO WAY we are all in the same kart and it's nice.

But, when I played it, it's more like you need strategy to block your opponents because you are all in the same kart.

But I only played one game, maybe if I play more I would not say that.

Am i the only one who almost died from laughter at that WHOLE dinner scene in that movie Dinner For Schmucks?
From the animal psychic to the blind dude to the bird to the mind battle between those 2 dudes had me weak

I actually got angry watching that movie. How can someone be such a **** up? Dude was just terrible at life :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone have a remedy for the struggle beard? Mines grows in patches (much more fuller closer to the jawline). Tryna get right for the winter.

This is a sign from the 111um1nat1.
Diddy hasn't even seen a $1 bill since 1998.
... This man breaks off $20s when he decides he wants a single bite of a snickers and lets the store clerk keep the change. No use for previously peasant owned filthy disease ridden $1's when you got it like that.
This means his purpose has been fulfilled, his time is up and someones gunning for his number one spot. RIP

Nah b. Diddy is shook that photos of all his childhood friends are on his money. Word to that Diddy is a vampire thread

I was a little jealous when I saw the vid of Bow wow saying Esther Baxter took his virginity.. She shot that down real quick on twitter.
Not sure if she's telling the truth
Esther Baxter is too damn fine :smh::smh: props to bow wow. didn't he hit kim k before everyone else too?

edit: after reading esther baxter's response and thinking about the situation, yeah i think she's definitely lying to save face

Last edited:
Anyone have a remedy for the struggle beard? Mines grows in patches (much more fuller closer to the jawline). Tryna get right for the winter.

My suggestion is to go to S&T and ask if anyone has Carlos Boozer's phone number

J/K

What can the TAN fam tell me about Chesterfield, VA? I have a job interview there on Jan 7th, and if I were to get the job, I want to know what I would be getting myself in to my moving there?

I'm coming from Pittsburgh btw

and I love beautiful black women if that helps :smokin

Back
Top Bottom