the thread about nothing...

Damn.. Sorry to hear curbside. Keep your head up.. Please excuse me if I am out of line, but were you two on talking terms prior to her telling you this news? Have you been talking to anyone else recently? Are you sure she didn't just tell you this to get close to you again or something like that? ONLY reason I ask is because someone did it to me before and then when she told me she lied she said, "I wanted to see how you'd react if it really did happen.."
mean.gif

iLLest!
Yeah, I mean I broke it off about 5 months ago and it's been real back and forth. We've talked and seen each other, but I'm still unsure of where I want it to go....

This has just brought me back to the reality of what could have been regardless....it's tough to consume

She's genuine I know that much. One of the only people I know that would be there no matter what...
ohwell.gif

i used to want some rangers so bad..

i grew out of that phase though as soon as i seen everyone and their momma wearing them.

these fools down here in the south sure know how to wear a trend to the ground.

Rangers
sick.gif
sick.gif

Only Lansings touch my feet. Getting some Palladium Pampas today
smokin.gif

are polo boots dead?

I saw them in TJ Maxx for $50 on Thursday was tempted to buy a pair.
I only buy Lo from the outlet and Marshalls
smokin.gif
This man knows. We off paying full retail for Polo. They had boots on boots on boots in TJ Maxx
are polo boots dead?

I saw them in TJ Maxx for $50 on Thursday was tempted to buy a pair.
Nothing is dead if you can still wear it fashionably
I have two pairs of Clarks though so buying more boots seems pointless
American Dad is going to have a Krampus episode. Hope it's good.
I've yet to see a bad episode. Expecting greatness.
True. The idea of Krampus/Krampusnacht is just funny to me plus it is a Steve episode so I just have high expectations.
This show is very under rated and slept on.
episodes based around Steve >>>>> *

Watched the boy band ep like 6 times
laugh.gif
This too

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:

American Dad is going to have a Krampus episode. Hope it's good.

I've yet to see a bad episode. Expecting greatness.
True. The idea of Krampus/Krampusnacht is just funny to me plus it is a Steve episode so I just have high expectations.

Lol I can laugh at it now.... but my moms side of the family is Bavarian and actually celebrates Krampus/Rubrich along with Santa (Rubrich is another name Germans call Krampus) . My grandma would clank chains late night on Xmas eve and leave us coal if we had been bad. :lol: :smh: :lol: ish was TOOOO scary to me as a 5/yo .

Am i the only one who almost died from laughter at that WHOLE dinner scene in that movie Dinner For Schmucks?
From the animal psychic to the blind dude to the bird to the mind battle between those 2 dudes had me weak

Back
Top Bottom