the thread about nothing...

just ate this

qp5dms.jpg

:wow: :wow: :smokin :nthat:
by yourself? Impressive, I doubt I could even do that :lol:

How have I been so late starting Boardwalk Empire? :smh:

Just started Season 1 Episode 1

Even have the 1920's Rolls Royce's :smokin

Seen an OG around work once in his '47 Rolls Royce and dapped him outta respect. Left the car on slapping his music while he went into Jackson Hewitt.... He knew no one was gonna touch it

everytime i see those di giornos with the chocolate cookies i just think of some super pothead just throwing the pizza with the cookies on top into the oven..

Seems like all of my interest revolve around having the money I wish I had.

I'ma just watch Naruto for a couple hours and think about what I can do to make some cash. :\

had it 2 times dis week. getting tired of it
Yeah it does get played out but dont eat it for a couple months and then eat some and i swear u wonder why its been so long :lol:

y'all tripping. I eat this every week bruh
What do u get? I ALWAYS get a 3x3 with animal style fries with no spread my max is like 2 a week till i gotta give it a rest.
But u know i can eat nations non stop for some reason

had it 2 times dis week. getting tired of it
Yeah it does get played out but dont eat it for a couple months and then eat some and i swear u wonder why its been so long :lol:

y'all tripping. I eat this every week bruh
What do u get? I ALWAYS get a 3x3 with animal style fries with no spread my max is like 2 a week till i gotta give it a rest.
But u know i can eat nations non stop for some reason

#1 Animal Style everything

If I'm feeling amazing I'll get the 3x3 and throw in a Strawberry Shake :smokin

my closest in and out is like 20 mins away on the freeway...i maybe have it once every 2 months or so..

my wendys is like 10 mins on the freeway..sucks man..we have all those crappy fast food places but the good ones..

i usually get 2 singles w cheese n fries..used to get 3 doubles w cheese n fries..

Back
Top Bottom