the thread about nothing...

why are american food corporations only willing to get creative overseas?

dulce de leche and bannana oreos - argentina

bk ultimate trio - brazil

hot dog crust pizza :x - uk

Last edited:
Maaaaaaan i went to the boiling crab in LA last week and was THOROUGHLY IMPRESSED. I got 1 dungeness crab, 1pound of snow crab legs, and 2pounds of shrimp with extra sauce and juice for only $60 at the one out here in the bay it woulda been 90-100 dollars

why are american food corporations only willing to get creative overseas?

dulce de leche and bannana oreos - argentina

bk ultimate trio - brazil

hot dog crust pizza :x - uk

I see those duo oreos at my corner store all the time even see a mint/chocolate combo

AYE i hit up Six Flags Magic Mountain while i was out in la too. My scarey *** almost ******* myself on that Lex Luthor Drop of Doom. 400 and something feet dropping at 85mph i was hella nervous when i got to the top waiting for it to drop. :smh: :xThat Goliath is a ******g beast too. Also X2 and Tatsu was the **** plan on going again in january :nerd:

Six Flags Great Adventure>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Is that the one in texas?
And u gotta provide facts in order to support ur claim.
At sf magic mountain they are building the WORLDS tallest fastest looping coaster where the only thing holding u down is a ******g lap bar. Not to mention 3 coasters will launch at THE SAME DAMN TIME :pimp:
Opens in the spring

Last edited:
had it 2 times dis week. getting tired of it
Yeah it does get played out but dont eat it for a couple months and then eat some and i swear u wonder why its been so long :lol:

y'all tripping. I eat this every week bruh
What do u get? I ALWAYS get a 3x3 with animal style fries with no spread my max is like 2 a week till i gotta give it a rest.
But u know i can eat nations non stop for some reason

no spread? FOH

AYE i hit up Six Flags Magic Mountain while i was out in la too. My scarey *** almost ******* myself on that Lex Luthor Drop of Doom. 400 and something feet dropping at 85mph i was hella nervous when i got to the top waiting for it to drop. :smh: :xThat Goliath is a ******g beast too. Also X2 and Tatsu was the **** plan on going again in january :nerd:

Every three to six months I go since I live out here. Always dope. X2 is the **** :smokin

How have I been so late starting Boardwalk Empire? :smh:

Just started Season 1 Episode 1

Even have the 1920's Rolls Royce's :smokin
You'll love it... I miss it. |I
I've only seen the first episode... Doesn't quite draw me in like it has for everyone else :\ I guess I should give it another shot

just ate thishttp://i45.tinypic.com/qp5dms.jpg
:wow: :wow: :smokin :nthat:
by yourself? Impressive, I doubt I could even do that :lol:
Wait what? by yourself whoa that's alot  :x
nahh, with the fam(5)
not to impressed anymore... Me and my little brother could probably tag team it to ourselves

had it 2 times dis week. getting tired of it
Yeah it does get played out but dont eat it for a couple months and then eat some and i swear u wonder why its been so long :lol:

y'all tripping. I eat this every week bruh
What do u get? I ALWAYS get a 3x3 with animal style fries with no spread my max is like 2 a week till i gotta give it a rest.
But u know i can eat nations non stop for some reason

no spread? FOH
I dont like 1000 island dressing **** is just nasty *** tarter sauce

Every three to six months I go since I live out here. Always dope. X2 is the **** :smokin
Bruh that first drop :smh:

When I went to in n out I ordered a #1 with a XL Neapolitan shake as my drink..

I was going to post this in the pyramid quote but I don't know if its still frown upon here on nt..

Last edited:
Six Flags Great Adventure>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Is that the one in texas?
And u gotta provide facts in order to support ur claim.
At sf magic mountain they are building the WORLDS tallest fastest looping coaster where the only thing holding u down is a ******g lap bar. Not to mention 3 coasters will launch at THE SAME DAMN TIME
pimp.gif

Opens in the spring
The one in Jersey.

-Kingda Ka: The worlds fastest tallest roller coaster

-El Torro: The worlds fastest wooden roller coaster

-Soon to be the worlds largest theme park

Their Fright Fests> The rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom