the thread about nothing...

I just got hit on by a 16 year old. :smh:
Son it didnt occur to me until I went to a middle school for my fieldwork for college that these chicks be maturing fast

When I first seen an eighth grade girls gym class you could've told me they were in high school and I would have believed you

I went to my high school a couple months, mind you I graduated 2 years ago.

[beimaejor]girl you gon get me in troubleeeee[/beimaejor]

lambo that was supposedly driven through a sandstorm in dubai. :smh: :x

Last edited:
Lead just told me he may be leaving next year and he'd train me for his position which means I'd most likely because a full-time CBS employee with way more benefits. Sucks because I start classes next week and classes are daytime. Everything happens for a reason but I'd rather be working here than going to school.|I

threw a huge rager last night (college) and these people straight ruined our couch. Had some cops come-by the house and let us know that we got a noise complaint. Then had one of my roommates g/f block me from obtaining the yambs from this :smokin girl. Was pretty damn heated over this.

Lead just told me he may be leaving next year and he'd train me for his position which means I'd most likely because a full-time CBS employee with way more benefits. Sucks because I start classes next week and classes are daytime. Everything happens for a reason but I'd rather be working here than going to school.|I

that cool of him to look out like that, just make sure he isn't setting you up to cover for him if he decides to stay. on some "oh im busy, dabottom305 knows all about that. go ask him"

Last edited:
that cool of him to look out like that, just make sure he isn't setting you up to cover for him if he decides to stay. on some "oh im busy, dabottom305 knows all about that. he can do it"

They(supervisors) had him already trained me to do a portion of his work months ago because he needed help with the work load.

Back
Top Bottom