the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
What is this nonsense..

My girl got a text saying she won a $1000 gift card at Best Buy. 

Get your prize at this bit.ly bs website use code 5763.

mean.gif

Turning 24 tomorrow and my groupmates decide that they don't wanna do our powerpoint, so I'm on this solo dolo.

One dude just simply aint responding to texts/calls. He had all damn day yesterday to do it.

#vent

:smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :smh:

find them and strip their souls from their bodies
srs
scumbags :smh:

happened to me recently but the professor was aware of it and she didnt give him the same credit as me and other group members

That's why I don't like to do projects with other people in school :smh:

You never know what they will do and I always have to check the parts they are doing because generally, it sucks :nerd:

Turning 24 tomorrow and my groupmates decide that they don't wanna do our powerpoint, so I'm on this solo dolo.

One dude just simply aint responding to texts/calls. He had all damn day yesterday to do it.

#vent

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Snitch on them. They deserve it
What is this nonsense..

My girl got a text saying she won a $1000 gift card at Best Buy. 

Get your prize at this bit.ly bs website use code 5763.

mean.gif
I get those too
laugh.gif
Me too
“Popped a molly, I’m sweatin’. Woo”
roll.gif

#vent
:smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :smh:

Group projects are the WORST.

Good luck on that dude

I share the same sentiments when it comes to group projects.

I don't think I'll snitch, they did some work, but not as much as I or the other groupmate. Worst part is, it takes him 2-3 hours to respond to one text.

............And he doesn't even work. Son KNEW he had a project due that night and napped for 2 hours, picked up food for his family (while I can understand this, I know it aint like he was the one bringing home the bacon), and he LEFT one group meeting because his boyfriend didn't know how to do laundry :x...Fam, I was like...It's laundry, did this dude just did this?!!!

I just got hit on by a 16 year old. :smh:
Son it didnt occur to me until I went to a middle school for my fieldwork for college that these chicks be maturing fast

When I first seen an eighth grade girls gym class you could've told me they were in high school and I would have believed you

Back
Top Bottom