the thread about nothing...

that feel when you made a fool out of yourself last night

my thoughts on that tyga situation are I mean dude never proclaimed to be a street dude dude just tries to act the part

Last edited:
Anyone else hate when the girl of interest has dudes for days thirsting over her on social media sites and real life? She already said that they're losers, though. And that she's not dating anyone.

i miss getting a real x-mas tree :frown: love the smell, but its just too damn messy and alot of trouble since i live upstairs..my girl and i have the plastic one up..

Fight NIGHT, hope I can score some Pac-Man tickets. Some people just give them away who cant go 
mean.gif
 highrollers

I don't know why but whenever I don't lurk this thread for a few days and I see the hundreds of posts I take it as a personal challenge to catch up and read them all. Yea my work days are slow as hell sometimes :lol:
On a side note.... GO NAVY! BEAT ARMY!

I went last year to the game at FedEx. It was dope. Girl was in the Navy.

I need to go to one of the games... The crowd energy looks nuts. I actually got into the Naval Academy but I heard it was mad strict and ultimately decided to just do ROTC at the hometown college SDSU. I regret that decision now...

how do u browse thru 4chan with all that nudity

there's different boards, b. not all of them have nudity.

there's a sports boards, cooking board, video games, comics, technology, fashion... lots going on over there.

I'm working on what you PM'd me about btw :nerd: when /b/ is back to normal I'll get some help there if I haven't already taken care of it. it's looking difficult but I'm working on it.

there's different boards, b. not all of them have nudity.

there's a sports boards, cooking board, video games, comics, technology, fashion... lots going on over there.

I'm working on what you PM'd me about btw :nerd: when /b/ is back to normal I'll get some help there if I haven't already taken care of it. it's looking difficult but I'm working on it.

alrite thanks b. if its too much of hassle dont worry bout it

Got my classes! Except for my lab science cause I couldn't fit it ...

This NTer might actually transfer next year!

don't go to /b/?
Main page, sub forum. Yep. The boards with the blue layout(Yotsuba b) are supposed to be worksafe, but you might encounter nudity from time to time. Some boards don't even have mods :smh: :lol:

Don't browse 4chan at work?

don't go to /b/?
Main page, sub forum. Yep. The boards with the blue layout(Yotsuba b) are supposed to be worksafe, but you might encounter nudity from time to time. Some boards don't even have mods :smh: :lol:

Don't browse 4chan at work?

on the homepage, in the Boards box on the far right there's a drop down arrow that says filter beside it.

you can select Show Work Safe Boards Only but I wouldn't recommend going to any chan site while you're at work :lol: I cracked the wifi pass at work and started browsing the net on my macbook, hit up bee to pass some time, couple weeks later my DM is asking me "what the hell is 4chan and why did you think it was a good idea to be looking through that at work?" :lol:

still employed, still cracking that pass when they change it weekly :smokin

Turning 24 tomorrow and my groupmates decide that they don't wanna do our powerpoint, so I'm on this solo dolo.

One dude just simply aint responding to texts/calls. He had all damn day yesterday to do it.

#vent

:smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: :smh:

Turning 24 tomorrow and my groupmates decide that they don't wanna do our powerpoint, so I'm on this solo dolo.

One dude just simply aint responding to texts/calls. He had all damn day yesterday to do it.

#vent

find them and strip their souls from their bodies
srs
scumbags :smh:

[Vent/Confession]

My family is soo screwed up...:smh:

We're like something out of a Faulkner novel.

I see other families (get invited for dinner, etc) and I get so jealous about what they have.

Makes me wonder whether one of my ancestors did something really terrible, and now we're paying for it, word to "the sins of the father...." on some generational-universe karma type steez...:smh:

In the end, I can only hate for so long. Gotta stay strong for the very family that depresses me.

Life's a *****, and then you die.

Last edited:
[Vent/Confession]
My family is soo screwed up...
mean.gif

We're like something out of a Faulkner novel.
I see other families (get invited for dinner, etc) and I get so jealous about what they have.
In the end, I can only hate for so long. Gotta stay strong for the very family that depresses me.
Food for thought, I moved away and still get the calls and hear about how dysfunctional my family is.... Regardless I miss them dearly and would do anything to spend every holiday with my Mom/G-pa like we use to. Have to take the good with the bad fam 
nthat.gif

#vent

find them and strip their souls from their bodies
srs
scumbags :smh:

happened to me recently but the professor was aware of it and she didnt give him the same credit as me and other group members

Back
Top Bottom