the thread about nothing...

2f3r04xeqddd1.webp
First statement is big false, though.
Chicken & waffles is fine dining.

damn, i'm only 27 and i already have hypertension. dunno if it's stress-induced or it's hereditary, but either way it still sucks lol i keep forgetting to take meds once in a while and i can't have a drink anymore because of it... but if it helps me play bball more i'm all for it

I had CAVA last week it was pretty good but I might as well call it a veggie bowl because even though I had extra chicken it’s like they have to two tablespoons worth

Since yesterday is anyone having the issue of your scroll bar disappearing upon loading new pages in desktop view? I am able to reload the page and have the bar reappear but then any new messages appear as read.

Also if you use Duck Duck Go or Brave browsers does the "Support free content" message stop popping up??!?!

I was invited to a house warming party this weekend. Am I supposed to bring a gift?

Any gift ideas that don't break the bank? Thinking like a dinner plate set

I was invited to a house warming party this weekend. Am I supposed to bring a gift?

Any gift ideas that don't break the bank? Thinking like a dinner plate set
First time eh? But I'd say just bring something like you mentioned, some Champagne or something else you think they might want like glasses. Definitely doesn't need to be anything super fancy unless they are snobs lol.

Back
Top Bottom