the thread about nothing...

First guess this time was β€˜Fours’ because on a Napoleon podcast they’re talking about lineage and I heard fourths :lol:

Go random

IMG_1831.jpeg

Against my better judgment i decided to go over a co workers house today to chill and get to know some of the dudes I work with at my new job. Im with one of the newer employees we've been stuck at the grocery store for 15 minutes. They needed a beer run i dont drink and i wanted some snacks so i volunteer to drive. This dude patrick says we can take his truck, bet i dont want to use my gas or take off my snowcover anyways.🀣

Everything all good we grab what we need head to the parking lot. This fool Patrick says oh **** I forgot to tell you my reverse dont work you should have found a spot we can pull through to park. He didnt think to mention this at all on the way up, or in the store. The hell Patrick now the two new dudes bout to be the butt of jokes over some **** i ain't have nothing to do with πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Shopping on Black Friday is actually OK if you're getting necessity or useful items because there can be good prices or deals on them. And the good thing about hunting for those type of items is that you don't have to camp out or go extra early to get them because they're normally available during that sale period.

It was never worth it to camp out for material goods with a limited quantity per store. Most of those TVs were generic or in-house brands. It's not like they were offering a Sony TV for half price or less. Now if they were offering a Sony for that low price, then it would be worth it if you really needed a TV.

Didn’t know Wendy’s had locations outside of North America. Also didn’t know you could eat pasta with a spoon

Back
Top Bottom