the thread about nothing...

Wordle 889 4/6

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I broke my pattern to try and guess it - and if I’d done my usual second word it would have saved a guess.

yihz6mv6zf2c1.jpg

facts. this show how many people are clueless with regards to item pricing just because it's been advertised as being on sale or close-out deals. unknown to many, you get more deals on a regular day than special events. I'll hold til the returns come back in for lower prices in a few days. if they still sell them for the same price, F it. :rofl:

My Jr high principal killed his wife(my middle school hoop coach), their kids, and her mother. I was over their house a grip my 7th grade year, and he would give me a ride from practice almost everyday that year and 8th grade. Shortly after i graduated JR High, he killed them. You can google Vincent Brothers Bakersfield, Ca im sure theres some articles online about it.

Also my boys BM killed a tow truck driver. He was trying to repo her car she jumped in drove away in the process his leg got caught in a chain and she drug him for a while. Crazy B didnt even get life. Im sure that one can be googled under Detra Mills colorado springs

I know hustle culture got a lot of us in a choke hold

I just want enough money put up where I can sit back and chill and let the dividend come in

I work the least amount possible. :lol:

My wife already knows I’m retiring by 55 so there’s no surprises I’ll leave the country if I can’t afford it here. I don’t even do anything expensive anyways.

My Jr high principal killed his wife(my middle school hoop coach), their kids, and her mother. I was over their house a grip my 7th grade year, and he would give me a ride from practice almost everyday that year and 8th grade. Shortly after i graduated JR High, he killed them. You can google Vincent Brothers Bakersfield, Ca im sure theres some articles online about it.

Also my boys BM killed a tow truck driver. He was trying to repo her car she jumped in drove away in the process his leg got caught in a chain and she drug him for a while. Crazy B didnt even get life. Im sure that one can be googled under Detra Mills colorado springs

Back
Top Bottom